Terraria Community Forums

Daikonradish
Daikonradish
The delays are necessary. They define the standard Terraria update as a quality addition.
DeemoVSMoonLord
DeemoVSMoonLord
I know but still...Why must we suffer?
Blockaroz
Blockaroz
they need to stop the bug infestation in 1.3 console before they release it, or else you might be infected with bugs.
DeemoVSMoonLord
DeemoVSMoonLord
I know all that,what I don't know is why do I keep asking questions?
DeemoVSMoonLord
DeemoVSMoonLord
I wish Terraria wasn't such a good game so I wouldn't care about it so much.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
I wish more console Terrarians would do more than troubleshoot and stick around for news without any realization of fun activities around TCF. `:)
TheJoekster
TheJoekster
pcmasterrace ;)
DeemoVSMoonLord
DeemoVSMoonLord
That's pretty messed up that you would say that
DeemoVSMoonLord
DeemoVSMoonLord
But I only use my pc for Overwatch and BF1
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Hey, we're all Terrarians. We got these accounts. Now we gotta put 'em to great use!
DeemoVSMoonLord
DeemoVSMoonLord
I like using a console for Terraria
TheJoekster
TheJoekster
The radish has a point, there's so many sections on this forum that basically serve the purpose of providing the users with something to do as updates roll out. Ever check out the Literature section? Player Art?
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Controllers are pretty neat and set a precedent for their support in the PC version.
DeemoVSMoonLord
DeemoVSMoonLord
No I haven't,I barely use this account
DeemoVSMoonLord
DeemoVSMoonLord
@diekonradish Do pc Terrarians call console Terrarians console peasants? If so I didn't expect this community to be cancerous.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Not really.
DeemoVSMoonLord
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
The fandom's my favorite and I'm glad I made my contributions towards it, inspiring others (which in turn) inspire more fellows to do their part.
Back
Top Bottom