Cryx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Going through all websites my email is associated with and then coming across this one fills me with so much nostalgia.
    Terraria: Otherworld getting cancelled is pretty sad but it was inevitable. Terraria 2 might get more attention though.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It... or some other new IP. I'd love to see what else the Re-Logic Team could make down the line should they choose to do so.
    Fortnite is fun. Getting shot by a pump shotgun 200 meters away is not.
    Was gonna go to a Tyler the Creator concert today but my friend is busy. We’ll go to his January one I guess...
    To be honest, I feel as if Terraria is dying in popularity.
    Cryx
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I don't think Terraria is "dying", it is more like there's a lull between updates. I bet once 1.3.6 drops, a flame will be re-ignited and people will be playing it again. That is to say nothing about what would happen if T:OW were to be released, lol.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    But to be honest, there's only so many times you can do the same things in the same game, so any game is bound to gradually lose momentum, even the best. I think Terraria has done quite well for as long as it has.
    Have you guys heard about the rapper XXXTentacion? He was facing decades in prison for 15 felonies, and now he’s on house arrest. At 19 yo.
    Gucci Gang Gucci Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gu
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    You still lack sufficient levels of Gucci.
    Myu
    Myu
    whats poppin logang
    ayo jake paulers whats good
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    i immediately hate this profile post
    I guess I'm back then for a little while. How is everyone?
    Myu
    Myu
    Woah hi! Welcome back!
    Keigora
    Keigora
    The usual. Lurking, posting art etc.
    Sometimes stalking art section to give help or something idk.
    petr žucha
    petr žucha
    Hele co si myslíte o té nové verzi terraria 3.5 mě přijde vynikající nové brnění vše je novější ale je těžké ji stáhnout je to !LIKE!
    is this site dead
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Mmmh, perhaps... I suppose it's easy for me to say because I was never really all that popular to begin with so I don't notice much of a change.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Although I do have admit it is kinda sad that I was genuinely surprised to find more than 10 alerts waiting in my box.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Same, I remember that used to happen all the time.
    I just joined this other forum but it's littered with SJW's A.K.A. Tumblr users. Bleh.
    Cryx
    Cryx
    Animal Crossing. SJW's are known to be pretty unfriendly and violent, so it's pretty ironic the forum is for such a peaceful game am I right?
    P
    Papa Dank
    Yeah, that seems.. rather strange.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Last I checked, SJW's are social justice warriors
    Sometimes, I want to talk with someone about the election without a joke being involved about it or overdramatizing things.
    Cryx
    Cryx
    @Xylia You put up a very good argument there. I can't help but to admit you're right. A little skeptical on the Putin part however...
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Hmm, couldn't find Putin himself saying that, but one of his closest allies/friends has come out and said it, that a vote of Clinton is a vote for war. I know it's somewhere, I'd have to dig up the link. It was earlier this year.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And indeed, I'm not sure Putin could up and say that, because he's the President of his country, and there's certain things he can't do or say... but other people close to him can, lol.
    I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3 days ago and so far this game makes me happy and I don't know why.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    I rented it and it was the first one I played. I told myself I probably might get a slight enjoyment out of it. Next thing I know I just wanted to keep progressing my town further. It really is addicting.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    That's the AC charm. One of the best feel good games on this planet rivaling the likes of Katamari Damaci.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom