ShadowPulse69
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finally get out of school, all good right? My computer immediately breaks. For no reason. In the middle of the night. For the love of...
    Reactions: OptiPri
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    That's the thing, it literally just turned off. It was pretty late, it was on my lap, doing nothing, the only thing up was Google and Youtube, and I actually felt like I was about to fall asleep. But before I can look at it, all I hear is a *flick* and I look up, seeing the screen was off. Now, it's not the first time this has happened, rarely it just turns off out of nowhere.
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    So I push the power button and nothing happens. I do it again, nothing happens. I repeat this process along with trying to see if there was something wrong with the battery. Nothing. Both lights were gone, even the charging one which it was plugged into the charger. It literally turned off for no reason.
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    It didn't overheat either because I checked the instant it turned off, and you could barely say it was heated at all. So it literally just...died. Not battery wise, just won't turn on. Out of nowhere. In the middle of the night. For no reason. Screw my luck man. Eugh...
    What do you have Overwatch for? We could play together...
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Dang it. I have it for Xbox One. Everyone I know though has it for either PS4 or PC.
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    Yea, sorry. I prefer Ps4.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    I'm starting to wonder if I should've gotten PS4. I still could've played MGSV and Bo3 and get the exclusives of PS4...
    uuuugh. I just bought Overwatch yesterday for me and @Vinnoe and I download it and all. Graphics error or something. Wat.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Does your computer meet these system requirements?
    Operating system: Windows Vista/7/ 8/10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
    Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Phenom X3 865.
    Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460, ATI Radeon HD 4850, or Intel HD Graphics 4400.
    Memory: 768 MB VRAM, 4 GB System RAM.
    Storage: 7200 RPM with 5 GB available HD space.
    Note that these are the required system specs. not the recommended.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Well, worst case scenario, you can get a refund.
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    From what I can see, my system seems fine. So why it's not running I have no idea.
    I know I'm way late but happy Easter! Mines been pretty good. Some things about it are still a bit eh. I'll enjoy the good things though! ;)
    Reactions: FlyKip
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    Not to mention I still have Homestuck music to put me in a better mood. I'm not in "bad" mood, but more of a "eh.."-ish kinda mood.
    Myu
    Myu
    isn't everyone in an eh mood in the springtime? hayfever sucks.
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    Oh yeah true! But some people are happy the entire time. Is it like some kind of Sucker infection? Idk.
    My friend keeps telling me to stop being a Home:red: and play Overwatch with him. But...It's so addicting...I can't simply stop it's to good!
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    No, I do. It's that very reason why it sucks. I was fine before everything suddenly went to :red:. I had almost all my storage before the next day suddenly half of it was gone. Yeah, not fun. Plus, I have a computer being set up in my room soon.
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    Factory reset is an option.
    ShadowPulse69
    TBH I think Jack is one of the best designed antagonists I've ever seen, aesthetically at least.
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    I had only recently became fond of him as I continue on my Homestuck adventure. But so far, you are correct.
    Oh my god, that profile pic is adorable! :3
    Might not know it, but you kinda unknowingly brightened up my day with that.
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    Sorry, I can't seem to find it. Maybe it was rare and I was just lucky? I'll keep searching for it but I can't be sure If I'll come across it.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I actually downloaded the image by right clicking your profile pic. It'll do. Not sure what I'll do with it... but it was something really adorable so I couldn't pass it up.
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    Oh that works! It is quite adorable. I'll probably use it later on, but for now, I like my self some Wendy and Maxwell
    It hurts me on the inside whenever i see someone in pain caused by someone else who is trying to do the right thing but cant figure out what
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    It really does suck. It's just trying to do what they think will fix it but isn't doing it right. I see this to often. I would tell them but the think they're method is always the greatest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom