Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Will the Nintendo Switch version of Terraria be released at or near the same time as the 1.3 update?
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I'm guessing they plan on making the Switch port as soon as 1.3 is ready for the other consoles.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Pretty sure it was announced to be coming after the PS4/XB1 release, but hopefully not long after. Still 2017 afaik. [Still looking for an official source to cite for this.]
    Just a heads up -- the Necro is still pretty Zzz. They just about ignored all of the feedback in the beta forums. I'd watch some streams of how it plays before you buy. <3
    when your upside down the mob's are supposed to be upside down but the lunar event mob's where not
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Could you give an example of a specific enemy that didn't look right?
    TerrariaMasterMelee
    TerrariaMasterMelee
    the worm for the stardust pillar and the flow invader as well
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    The enemies look normal to me.

When you are upside down, enemies don't "turn upside down too". They stay right-side up, and its only your camera angle that flips along with you.

Also, the Milkyway Weaver is symmetrical, it can't really be "upside down" or not anyway.
    i was doing a inverted map just for fun so i put my map in the lunar event and the pillar sheild would not be around it and the mob's for the pillar would be glitching as well but if the sheild being not around the pillar i still not be able to hit it so that's one good thing
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    We know about the issue with the pillar shield moving. Its just the animation for the shield, its still immune like normal. :)
    Hey Cenx i have a new armor for u to consider i call it the Galaxy armor it is the combined endgame 1.3 set's with a total 224 Defence add up all the endgame helmet defence 62 add up the endgame Breastplate Defence 92 and the endgame legging Defence 66 it will have all the setbonus's accept the decreased movement speed
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    There's really not that much in the way of 'custom' design, at least not in-house. Most of it is 3rd party plugins, that that may present problems with upgrading - some are no longer supported by their authors (even though RL paid for them).
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Security and stability issues are what concern me the most by NOT upgrading, at least part way. This is the sort of thing that led TO to crumble around itself - non-support by inattentive Curse staff.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    But rest assured - we (staff) have been discussing these things for quite a while, working on a plan that will hopefully accommodate as much of the current 'extra' functionality while being able to use the newer features that XF is putting out.
    can we have otherworld? like, not even a finished otherworld just, an extremely buggy, non playable otherworld :D ?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I think the entire reason they keep delaying it is because they want a finished, bugless Otherworld.
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    lol @Gigavoir

@IMainMudkip i know, and i would much prefer a finished game then an unfinished one, but i was makin a jokin there bud
    Clark Gears
    Clark Gears
    At this point in development I mostly forget about the game entirely...
    Sorry the auto correct hates everything and I ment cenx
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    There's a comment button to your right and an edit button to your left. Makes it so that you don't need to make another profile post if you make a mistake.
    Daikonradish
    Hey cent I need help my computer isn't the problem I've gotten a new one it does the same so it's where I get terraria but then it forces me to play as that one character and same with the worlds so this may be a new problem
    Hey Cenx,
    Just out of general curiosity, does console Terraria support keyboard and mouse adapters? If not, i think it would be a cool addition to add :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom