Comments on Profile Post by Flashkirby99

1. Lunatic Lobbyist
    Lunatic Lobbyist
    Do you still intend to update WeaponOut? Not trying to nag or anything, but I haven't seen any mention from you of it in past weeks other than here.

This is my (and surely many others) reason for not starting a full playthrough with updated Terraria yet -- can't miss out on such a fundamentally *brilliant* mod.

Regardless, thank you so much for all your hard work.
    Jun 26, 2017
    Cheezegami likes this.
  2. Cheezegami
    Cheezegami
    I don't know about his other mods but WeaponOut is well integrated within Terraria's Item Code, which, as of tModLoader 0.10 has changed quite a bit. Since the mod features several complex weapon systems I assume it will take some time.
    Jun 30, 2017
  3. Flashkirby99
    Flashkirby99
    Yeah that, plus it's the near the end of the academic year and I have reports and things to write up.
    Jul 1, 2017
    Fury likes this.
  4. Lunatic Lobbyist
    Lunatic Lobbyist
    Take as much time as you need. Since nothing has been said in WeaponOut's thread or anywhere else really, people wanted to know -- it's nice just to get the status on it.
    Jul 2, 2017
  5. Fury
    Fury
    WeaponOut is absolutely one of my favorite mods. I definitely understand juggling several projects and life, so I am happy to wait for its triumphant return. Good luck with everything. Until we meet again, my beloved Discordant Shades (lol...)
    Jul 5, 2017
    Flashkirby99 likes this.