Lunabell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad I got my boyfriend to play Terraria, now starting over is a bit more fun and special to me.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    D'aww... yeah, it is true that starting over in multiplayer doesn't feel so... repetitive.
    So somehow I lost all my Terraria saves really sucks. Not sure why I lost them all when I thought i had them all backed up.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Not saved on my steam cloud, not happy about it. Lost my back ups also, not sure why. My pc updated and deleted a lot of my files. I had to reinstall a few games and lost my saves for Terraria, Stardew Valley, Starbound. I am not sure why nothing got saved to my cloud though... it really sucks. So I just gotta restart everything.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    If you can, get a flash drive. Nothing huge, just large enough that you can copy over and backup saves there. Nothing wrong with having a backup to the backup.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Yeeah I had back ups on my pc, and those for hit when my pc updated. But I am going to use my flash drive I usually keep my music on for my Terraria worlds. Since I collected every item in the game and had a huge village... and it took me months to built. I am waiting for the Christmas event to hit on the 15th and restart my grind and house making again.
    I just got every achievement for Terraria on steam... Never fishing again on that game. But now what. :> Remake my world and start over.
    staples are out and everything is healing up. A part of my cut popped open, but all good. Just gonna scar strange.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    OW that sounds painful. What happened?
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I had a blockage in my bowel. And had to get part of my bowel removed.
    I really hope I stop sleeping so much. I would like to try to get back on a normal sleeping pattern. 4 weeks to go till fully healed.
    Dexterdude
    Dexterdude
    Watch youtube , twitch or something , any series you ever considered watching , read books ... Have a Happy Recovery Time (or whatever people say ) . Do things you wanted to do but did not have the time for .
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I am out of books now. XD I been watching a lot of youtube and twitch and able to get up on my own now and can sit at my pc more so I been playing games again. Just still taking it as easy as I can. Started to stay up more also thankfully. <3 Thank you for the kind words.
    Just had a major surgery. BUT healing up nicely. Been a rough long few weeks.
    Reactions: FlyKip
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    It makes.. pooping painful. Not the other. >.< I have to take a few meds to make things go smoother for me. ._. it is a bit embarrassing. But I have cyst on my ovaries and the cyst traveled to my bowel somehow. It is rare for it to happen, but yeah it did.
    RyanScarBuzzer
    RyanScarBuzzer
    Wow, ye that's crazy rare, and that kind blows, too. I really hope you keep healing fine :)
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    A lot better then I have been. It is a lot easier to move and able to sit at my pc for at least a hour or 2 before I need to lay back down. lol Thank you for your kind words <3
    My Terraria keeps crashing.... anyone else having this problem?
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    My terraria just turns white. I can still hear audio, but no video.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    It does that then crashes a few seconds later. and I am like okay then...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom