Blulectric
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its probably just me, but attempting to fight expert WoF without an arena of any sort is harder than expected.
    Expert Lunatic Cultist was WAY easier than I expected... I finally reached the End Game portion of Terraria with Expert Hardcore.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    That gives me flashbacks to when HERO destroyed the Cultist standing completely still, even calling it the most easy, uninteresting boss in the game in a video.

I actually felt bad for the Cultist, damn.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    But you cant tell me its not one of the best boss concepts fighting against a sorcerer instead of a big boss of a certain kind. They should add something to encourage you to move around since even Duke looks harder than the Cultist.
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Lunatic Cultist is the last of the easy bosses in Terraria's end game. All others get much harder. Even Golem is more of a challenge, and Golem is one of the most pathetic bosses imo.
    I caught up to where I left off last time. This time I got what I needed from Duke Fishron and now I am preparing for the End Game (Lunar).
    Been inactive but still on my 10th hardcore character and nearly got killed by a martian invasion that i accidentally started...
    I accidentally summoned the wall of flesh. I killed a voodoo demon and a lava slime at the same time... (Edit: I KILLED IT! YAY! )
    Blulectric
    Blulectric
    I had my setup with me in my money trough and I'm fairly far from the end of my arena I was making, which is good. I guess it's a fight to the end!
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    That's Expert Mode for ya.
    I got my act together on my 10th attempt on a hard core expert world, I finally defeated skeletron! My avatar is my 10th hardcore character.
    Reactions: Texture
    Lightmare Prime
    Lightmare Prime
    Is your sanity still there?
    Blulectric
    Blulectric
    My setup for the wall of flesh is almost done...I have 50 defence and I have a reforged starcannon and 200 stars, wrath potions, Lifeforce potions, 5 greater healing potions and 30 healing potions, also ironskin potions, endurance potions and well fed buffs. Along with an imp staff, summoning potion + bewitching table and magic power potions...

And I'm still gonna die ×_×
    I got my act together on my 10th attempt on a hard core expert world, I finally defeated skeletron! I start a new world when I die.
    I got my act together On my 10th attempt on a hard core expert world. (I have never unlocked hardmode yet)
    Azu
    Azu
    Remember the edit and comment buttons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom