blushiemagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wait you changed genders!?, welp i guess respect if so
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Yeah, although I seriously regret waiting for most of my life before finally doing this >.<
    ПYX
    ПYX
    "most of your live." Come on! you are 21 you still have like 80 years to live as a female! :)
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I thought you were set as female all the time, huh. Well, doesn't matter.
    i just want to download this ok? i want to use a calamity mod but i cant use it because i dont know where the form of the tModloader is so i want to see if you can get me a copy for it
    How do i download Tmodloader I CANT download it IS there a DOWNLOAD form? or no? cuz i see a fake and NOT helpfull piece of whatever i have been trying to DOWNLOAD this ok?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Go to the downloads section on the thread.
    You have an adorable avatar, and I'm later than Heretic(since I just joined), but happy birthday. XD
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Thanks, I chose this because it's actually pretty close to how I look IRL xP
    Why does this keep happening to me?
    Mihn
    Mihn
    There's an comment button to the right, you are spamming the new profile post section.

Also isn't this better when reported in the thread?
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
    at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
    at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
    at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
    4/21/2017 3:05:44 PM
    Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "PixelShader". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\PixelShader.xnb". File not found.
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom