Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• this is what im doing with my artistic talents. i have no shame left
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    As you should. It's an amazing picture.
    Myu
    Myu
    thank you bub
    Hmm. Guess it's my birthday. Guess that's cool.
    Myu
    Myu
    happy birthday.
    SimeaseKitten
    SimeaseKitten
    Happy late birthday ;)
    Also when are you gonna be done with the planets for random forum fights?
    Eugh...being sick sucks all the :red: out of your day...my stomach is basically dead, every time I eat something I simply throw it back up.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I hope you get well soon, being sick is truly the worst. I wish I could give you advice, all I can really say is that ginger can help an upset stomach.
    SimeaseKitten
    SimeaseKitten
    Chuck Norris has a fever. He keeps it in his body so it has no escape.
    Myu
    Myu
    its not 2013 anymore
    I just...wish I had a normal family sometimes. Such as right now. It sucks...being a prisoner to such much grief and hatred flying around.
    Sometimes I wonder to myself why I bother doing things. Half of the time it feels like im being used for the other persons entertainment.
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    The extra, the spare, the plan B, the "just in case". And then when they've gotten as much fun as they could have out of me, they switch to something different. Leaving me to collect dust, until their next visit out of boredom. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be complaining. I'm just...slightly irritated.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    I actually completely understand what you mean, because I always feel like that as well.
    SimeaseKitten
    SimeaseKitten
    Chuck Norris was once called "entertainment". The quotation marks on entertainment is the remains of the person who said that
    Hey, are you alright? I get worried when I don't hear from a friend for awhile, but I hope you're doing well!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    Aw, well thank you Green. :3 Yes, I'm fine. Or at least, for now. The only bad thing that's happened recently is my kitten dying last night.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Aww, losing a pet is never fun, but I'm glad to hear that you are doing alright.
    Ugh. Moving is a drag. I barely have time to do anything. And I was really hoping I could get a break today.
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    I guess there's a plus in the fact that I don't hoard :red:, so I didn't have much to pack. But I still had to help everyone else with their :red:, which sucks butt. Yeah, imagine today's community without internet? The entire world would go into an apocalypse. D:
    Myu
    Myu
    I'm a hoarder.
    I still have boxes from my last move in a spare bedroom... gah.

Amish wouldn't ;)
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    Now that you mention it, I just looked in my closet. I actually have like 5 boxes I haven't touched since our last move, which was literally a year ago. Guess that was the pile of "useless :red:" that I was thinking about earlier.

Eugh, maybe.
    Had just re-watched Wall-E. Still as magnificent as ever. Ah, robot love, a fascinating thing. Odd to see machines express human emotions.
    Myu
    Myu
    Programming and structure.
    You can make a machine smile if you wire it to do so.
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    But that's not it's own personality. That's you forcing it to. In Eva's case, she was programmed to be willing to look for any life specimens on the planet, but I'm wondering how they wired her to be able to develop her own personality.
    SimeaseKitten
    SimeaseKitten
    Chuck Noris once thought a robot army with 1 gernade. It killed 2000 robots, then exploded.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom