Mechantera
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• You can tell Youtube's recommendation system is good when you get suggestions for Overwatch just for watching memes.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    meanwhile like 50% of my watch history at one point was Undertale OSTs but after watching one "we are number one" video it's the only thing it'll recommend for me
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I LOVE it when YouTube recommends things when I only watched one, single video of something. Like, literally my entire recommendations feed be filled with stuff related to that one, singular thing. /end of sarcasm x100
    Mechantera
    Mechantera
    Best part? The only things related to Overwatch I ever watched were Jimquisition episodes talking about microtransactions. That's it.
    Doing a Pokemon FireRed nuzlocke, currently the casualties are a Spearow and an Ekans. They will be missed :(
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Heckin RIP. Good luck on that, its gonna be a tough road.
    Mechantera
    Mechantera
    Correction: Mankey, Spearow, and Ekans. That Cubone came out of nowhere.
    Oh, AND THEN THE GAME TAUNTS ME BY GIVING ME AN ENCOUNTER WITH A WILD MANKEY.
    Oh, and RIP Pidgeotto.
    Ermahgerd my OC is better than ur OC cause mine has the dur dur amulet of whatever har har (The Internet, forever)
    So I went to [REDACTED], found a [REDACTED] and made a [REDACTED] post that wasn't used a billion times. I mean, [REDACTED]
    The reason I don't like sports: I was stuck in the car for AN HOUR AND A HALF because of a football game. The ride normally takes 20 mins.
    I feel like I'm playing too much modded Minecraft instead of modded Terraria... No, I do not call it "Butter". I don't like that guy.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    It's fine if you did like that Youtuber anyways, modded Minecraft is rather fun, but modded Terraria is better imo.

I actually wish I had a better computer so I could play modded Minecraft, always found it's tech mods interesting, would love to do a Tekkit playthrough someday.
    Mechantera
    Mechantera
    This is mostly just me praying for more complicated hooks to be added to Tmodloader :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom