Mihn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Persona 3 taught multiple times that I should save, but somehow I keep forgetting. "one... more... stairs..." then die horribly.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    IKR
    I hate that feeling when my legs turn to jelly on the stairs
    So now I tuck em behind my head, stick em on a pulley and whistle a merry tune as I tug myself up the stairs while looking like the world’s first wholly organic ironing board
    OHHH I’M JAKE THHEEEE PEG
    DIDDLY DO, DIDDLY DO
    WITH ME WASHBOARD LEGS
    DIDDLY DO DIDDLY DO...
    [dork suls 3] Beating Dancer of the Boreal Valley 4-5 areas before you are supposed to beat her is so much fun.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    She telegraphs all of her attacks so it's not total bull:red: unlike half the monsters in this entire game. The music fits perfectly. She has nice butts and I spank it to death. Best boss in the game so far.
    TechnoSpectre 0-85.5
    TechnoSpectre 0-85.5
    Do a SL 1 run.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Now now, the boss is fun, I didn't say anything about the bull:red: monsters yet.
    "Don't you people know satire?" "There is satire, then there is keyboard diarrhea."
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Good sir please be considerate, it’s a serious condition
    I’ve had to take the time out of replying here to tend to my ailing laptop
    Its last outburst blew out the front door and turned the curtains into something only a stripper would wear
    Oh wait hold on NO NO NO NO NO
    *squelchy noises*
    OH GOD IT’S ON THE ROOF
    Cagney Carnation and Flowey taught me that all flowers are evil and you shouldn't trust them, ever.
    Japanese is hard.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Doesn’t help that Japanese words are further from the norm than most others
    You’ll have an easier time learning Spanish cos at least that doesn’t look like I stuck a screwdriver up some starfish’s scrunge and used him as a stamp
    The quality of the suggestion forums is going waaay down.
    Laluzi
    Laluzi
    I've just joined and I've noticed this. It's... painful to watch. You wish there was some procedure in place to cut off what essentially amounts to spam. I get you shouldn't try to hurt people's feelings for the hell of it, but what else are you supposed to do when people don't even bother to think about what they're suggesting?
    T
    TMB50
    We could copy the concept from the MCF of a "Small suggestions" subforum, but even then there would still be awful crap.
    B
    Bry
    Holy crap, I hadn't checked that forum in forever.
    No yeah, they're getting worse.
    Well the latest announcement has been a salt mine.... again.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Tbf tho
    At least 50% of people whinge about something
    Well the latest announcement has been a salt mine.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    And that's the thing about news here. It's why I highly urge some profile post activity to get up so we can reach some of these people on a slightly more direct level not so much as PMs.

It should stop them from being salty!
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Don't bother. It won't work. May only work with the minority of people, but they are more likely to be even more salty.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I tried. If anything, the minority may be our hope. I guess my standing that the salty are that way because they aren't social isn't necessarily valid.
    Mantis Lords are one of the most fun bosses ever created.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Now if there is a way to refight them without replaying the game.
    First game as D.VA in HotS today and she makes me wanna buy Overwatch. So much fun throwing a booming vehicle to the middle of the enemy.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Overwatch is worth it I think. They just added a new hero, so it's s good time.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Forgot to say first game with D.VA.
    Finally beaten the first campain of HoMM3. My life feels complete. Only took 10+ years.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Though the lack of the Conflux pixies in the iOS version is killing me.
    I feel sad for the people who decided that 2 seconds for skipping an ad is worth more than hours of a person making free content for you.
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    I just use YouTube Red, best of both worlds.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom