Daikonradish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Y'all need some art. Go get some, go request some. Looking at others' Terrarian possessions in a new way's satisfying and all.
    Reactions: Ghostly! and Bry
    Jill
    Jill
    No, I fundamentally disagree. A professional videogame devteam and publisher makes decisions based on their own judgement and on what's needed financially. If they ceased updating it is purely because they are no longer earning good further income from the product,
    Jill
    Jill
    usually because most of the sales of the time of the product are second-hand pick-ups, which they don't make a penny on. A bunch of people whining on an Internet forum almost could not be less relevant to their business decision, conversely praise whether warranted or blind from a community will also seldom draw any special favours.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Whatever it is, I hope something will be done that can redeem that sect of the community.

Now I'm gonna be honest: I started my complaints in the first place is because those people haven't talked nor participated in other forums and I've outlined the other stuff in my prior comments. Finding excuses and stuff.
    I'm not one for sticking to a class unless I have a character that calls for one. I find it better to have a lil' bit of all.
    Lmao.itzkrystal
    Lmao.itzkrystal
    I went Summoner early game, then after Skeletron went Ranger, After all three mech bosses i kinda thought tanking with Turtle armor was the way. But now that I have defeated Golem on XBOX one, im going full on mage for the end-game. So i have played all classes with one character
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Just like Cecil being a Dark Knight for one half of FF4 and being a Paladin afterwards. Pretty neat!
    I must say, tonight's interesting; who knows what tomorrow holds for the likes of Diekonradish? Only time can tell! G'night!!
    Reactions: TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    I can see why. I would wait until my last status update was off of the main page, but tbh I rarely make a status update more than once a week lol.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I think an hour seems like the best choice for me.
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    This community needs more users like you who are active a lot and are really interactive. I think the majority of user accounts here are dead, and only a few thousand do stuff.
    Honestly, I don't think we should worry about Crimson, Corruption, or Hallow. What we should worry about is space magic.
    Reactions: FlyKip
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Nah. Worry about the slimes falling from the sky.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Whatever it is, it imposes a rather unexpected and subtle danger.
    Leave it to Sr Pelo's vids so I can briefly go back at a time when I get persuaded by buzzwords, loud voices, and flashing colors. Ahhhhh...
    Reactions: Hunky
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    ... Perhaps loud voices delivering said buzzwords. `:p
    I want the good-to-honest members of the proper console and 3DS sects back. I really do, since I'm looking for hope at the moment.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    If there's one thing I'm certain about, those sects lay host to great players for a real great 2D action sandbox title. The players help make it great. Now I shall wait for who knows how long until I get what would others desire as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom