zadum4ivii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder what the new mod would be named, you could call something reminiscent to tremor.
    Есть какие-нибудь идеи насчет следующего мода? (RPG мод как дополнение к тремору был бы неплох)
    hey im just wondering what wiki would you recommend best because I am having heaps of troubles with wikis I'm using now as it is outdated
    А есть ли у вас возможность дальнейшего крафта True Terra Blade в какой нибудь меч( истинный мяумур + истинный террамеч или что-то типо того)?
    Задумчивый, тебе нужен переводчик с английского на русский?
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    Пока что нет, а так мы и командой сможем перевести, тем более если я подключу одного друга еще.
    Добрый день, Задумчивый. Когда планируется перенос мода на 1.3.5? ( если уже перенесен, извиняюсь, не нашел)
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    Уже позавчера обновился...
    Слушайка, Задумчивый. Я нашел дюп бульб факела. Когда ставишь его под водой, он выдает тебе еще 1-ин факел.
    Reactions: Sans the skelleton
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    Забавно, надо будет глянуть.
    Mr.Termont
    Mr.Termont
    Но дюп работает, когда 2-ой раз ставишь на 1-ин и тот же блок.
    Sans the skelleton
    Sans the skelleton
    Задумчивый, у меня не появляются корова и свинья. Это из-за того что систему голода удалили?
    There seems to be a bug with the alchemist NPC most of his stock is there but you can't buy the basic or mana flask when you hover over the icon nothing shows up and the cursor goes invisible.
    I like this mod!
    But the Gobling Standart Bearer is still spawns himself after you kill him.
    You have not repaired it. :(
    Please repair it and answer.
    Thank you.
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    If you look closer into the Known Bugs you can see this: "Those will be fixed in upcoming update." (Upcoming update)
    Petkopetko4
    Petkopetko4
    Ahaa. I see. So you repair it in next update. And thanks for quick answer. :)
    Ооо да, еще более няшная аватарка:) ).
    Будет ли перевод тремора на русский язык в связи выходом версии игры 1.3.5 ?
    My friend and I are trying to play together online, but the hunger system keeps glitching. We both have it turned off, yet when we go into the server, it says we are dying constantly. Also throws tombstones everywhere. We have no hunger, or hunger bar. We don't actually die, it just spams tombstones. Please help, thanks!
    Reactions: SunTearLess
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    I've posted a beta-version of mod already, it is fixed there.
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    You can find it in the thread now.
    T
    throneofbob
    you duh best. Amazing mod, keep it up!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom