Omnir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Omnir. I'm excited about tAPI r11 coming out soon. I can finally (or will soon enough) enjoy your mod without being frustrated by tConfig and Terraria 1.1.2 :D
    Omnir
    Omnir
    Well, I'll still need to actually transfer the data over, which may take a while :<
    Protean_Entity
    Protean_Entity
    Yeah but now I can plan which weapons from which mods to use. Your mods are sweet, and they work well with other mods (at least in tConfig). Or maybe I just love your mods mobs and other mods weapons IDK. Still can't wait. Good luck with your mods. Hope it won't take too long.
    Hello good sir, I may have forgotten something, so i shall ask again:
    do you enjoy the taste of pizza?
    Reactions: Omnir
    Omnir
    Omnir
    Yes
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    then you must be a friend of the cult of pizza
    BTW, I want to know what others have as their build in DSI. I have Stone Set + Zweihander >.>
    Reactions: Ali and Daimera
    Daimera
    Daimera
    The armor in builds are never about function for me, haha. Weapon at most. With the exception of my mage build, all the other builds have stories behind them. I only made the mage because I really, REALLY wanted to have a character who'd wear the Bloated Sorcerer Head from the DLC. =3=;
    Omnir
    Omnir
    XD Very, very understandable :3

I wish I could upgrade poise >: O

Just beat Artorias in NG+. Much harder than I remember.
    T
    totallydeadaccountdude
    I usually roll with Elite Knight + Zweihander.
    Then I get to Anor Londo and roll with Havel + Greataxe for the rest of the game.

Havel & RoFaP, because I'm a scrub.

Though I did do a run where i used the Longsword all the way through the game.
    I used Thieff tights + Knight armor until I got to Seath.
    I switched it out for Orny's armor.
    RoFaP & Havel ring of course.
    Beat Dark Souls. I wouldn't say it's hard, but it is very, very reminiscent of the old games.
    Omnir
    Omnir
    Which I completely love. It has a story, and a well thought out lore, but these are not in the way of the game.

You don't have to sift through pages of dialogue that you've read 10x+. Instead, you have to piece the lore/story together by optional content, item descriptions, and npc dialogue.
    Omnir
    Omnir
    PS: Dark Souls feels like Castlevania SoTN + Ocarina of Time + MediEvil.
    You should get an edit of your pre-Manday avatar & put the Manday face onto it.
    Omnir
    Omnir
    That would be terrifying :<
    Irfeune
    Irfeune
    It'd be MANLY.
    Despite not liking Dark Souls II too much, I tried Dark Souls (I), and love it. Wow, that is an excellent game.
    Omnir
    Omnir
    I'll try Demon Souls.
    I didn't like DaSII because some of the controls felt a bit unreliable -- >but< I am ready to give it a second shot. But I agree with Rubes~ -- I loved the atmosphere of DaSI

Thanks for the info, Daimera. I'm now super hyped >: D
    rubeszilla
    rubeszilla
    Sadly I won't be enjoying Bloodborne as I have no desire to own a console. ...then again I'll probably pick up console/game second hand for a few bucks years after they go out of fashion and play it.
    Omnir
    Omnir
    Ah... I'm a bit in the same boat, there. I need to save up to get one of the new consoles, I guess...
    h-hey senpai
    Reactions: Omnir
    Omnir
    Omnir
    Hey :p Good to see you here >: D

Did it delete my comment : O
    kowai
    kowai
    i never got an alert that you commented (except this comment)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom