Tulula
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmph, forgot how bad at building I am... May just end up doing my usual floating mansion again
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Don't worry. Take a good look at others and their boxes. If anything, you can pull out better buildings soon. `:)
    Back setting myself up for a new adventure giving all the updates since I last played. My old save file is no more so I will begin again.
    Where are you? ;(
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Sadly, lots of people tend to be inactive now.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Probably got murdered by all the rare mobs of Terraria because she hunted them to near extinction for their banners.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I have noticed the same inactivity. I wonder why.
    Things are gonna be a bit quiet for the next few days/weeks. As someone famous once said, life finds a way.
    Safe to say me and hornets are not friends... something about hornet genocide 0.0 dont look at me!
    Tulula
    Tulula
    RNGesus loves you! Keep the faith haha
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I first were hiding them, then I found myself trashing all, because I didn't carry any chest.
    OFF
    OFF
    nobody is a hornet's friend, not even hornets
    Well after relentlessly slaughtering 5k hornets I need a break 0.0 may they rest in hive heaven!
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Are they your friends or NOT!??!
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Not sure, they keep denying my friend request 0.0
    Todays haul :: 93 hornet banners 0.0 just a small amount and still climbing!
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Casual kills, sitting in my biome on my fishing platform with a solar eruption :D greedy ring ftw
    Tachytaenius
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Yeah its dull as hell but I do get an occasional break, I use the stardust dragon when having a drink/eating.
    Is it just me but I really want to see my mob kill count, globally... Im already abover 10k kills on multiple mobs... would be fun to see.
    Reactions: Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Yes... fair point. Go 'n' suggest it, maybe?
    Tulula
    Tulula
    I might dd it to my thread, would just be interesting to see.. Im a weird curious one like that, would not mind seeing my death count either.
    Feeling utterly crap but gonna push through to get the wizard done today... RNGesus be kind!
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Ill accept it by post xD Im sure royal mail can deliver it hehe.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Ok, here, take it *gives some of the immune system*.
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Only need 10 wizards and then im moving on to moths :D Is it weird that im unwell and yet watching plague inc gameplay xD talk about ironic.
    Immune system, when you get back from your travels just stop by to say hi 0.0
    Tulula
    Tulula
    You know what they say, dreams never come true xD
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    Better than having you immune MAKE you sick...
    Unless it isn't, it's much worse long term.
    Tulula
    Tulula
    You have a fair point there xD Ill just say its on holiday for my own good then hehe
    Im on a mission, cull the dark source of magic at its heart 0.0 merlin, im looking at you!
    7/50 Rune wizard 0.0 gonna take a bit I think...
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Clown banner done!
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Rune wizard takes forever... Call me if you want to speed it up, I don't have much to do most of the time.
    Tulula
    Tulula
    If my sanity decides to quit I shall do ^-^ Not really too bad as such, its the damn npc that makes it harder.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom