Shyguy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wish there would be an increase to the amount of buffs and debuffs we could have..
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    Why would you need more than 22 at one time? xD
    Anybody else have problems with events continuing after completion??? Specifically Martian Madness???
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Have you tried getting another probe to see you, or won't probes spawn? Have you tried TEdit? Pretty sure that allowed you to force/stop events by editing the map data. Back up your map file before doing it obviously.
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    Yes, others spawn. They do trigger another invasion, but after the second one has been completed, same thing happens..
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Ick. Yeah you're probably going to have to try TEdit. But before you do, save your map and upload it in the Bug Reports section. Maybe the devs can take the file apart to see what happened.
    Went to Cedar Point yesterday, it was amazing... Only thing that sucked was the aftermath. Feet blistered, Shoulders ache, and good sunburn.
    Always nice when the game crashes when the King Slime teleports... Bugs... Bugs everywhere :/
    Wow, 15 of 29 of the mods I use still haven't updated, though it is the first or second day... Time to wait! :p
    I'm hoping that in the future, Terraria will release an update that rekindles my sense of exploration. After 2700+ hours, i've seen it all.
    Reactions: 652Graystripe
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I think you'll be waiting for quite a while. Depends on if Re-Logic releases another Terraria game (like Otherworld).

Although, I wouldn't be against a new title by them.
    Why is everyone getting prepared for the new tmod update? Is it changing something important or something?
    TheBilateralGamer
    TheBilateralGamer
    They've been working on the update for such a long time. 1.3.5 basically changed the whole engine of Terraria, so tMod is taking much longer to update. The deadline was "the end of May", so everyone's just been waiting impatiently.
    2 more hours and I break 2700... still no where near as much as some people lol XD
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Yep cause Baih has 12000+ hours in the game.
    Update on the duplication glitch... Selling and rebuying a weapon will multiply it's effects if it has any. (Knockback, Speed, Damage, etc).
    I would love to see more sky and space content in the next update, as well as new structures around the world. Just my opinion! :D :D
    lol, just found an awesome glitch, don't know if tmod or vanilla, that allows for extreme duplication... extremely useful XD
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    Hmm, seems like the same glitch, though it does actually work in single player... from this I can say that it hasn't been patched..
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Well, I don't believe the vanilla one works in singleplayer, otherwise the video I saw of it would of said so, so I have to assume part of it is tModLoader and the other part is Terraria.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    YAY! I was right!
    Man, I feel like terraria is a bit dead right now, too quiet...
    Reactions: Ghostly!
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    The forums, not Terraria itself. We need another Jetstream revolution.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    It's not really quiet, the forums are still pretty active as always.

The New Profile portion though, is a bit slow since there isn't much Terraria-related things to talk about other than original content or news hype.

Which also, has been slow as well.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I can't even remember the last time we got any news about the game other than the Switch port announcement.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom