DXOS3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WHERE'S THE UPDATE FOR XBOX? I STILL DONT HAVE IT AND PS4 GUYS HAVE HAD IT FOR OVER A MONTH!
    DXOS3
    DXOS3
    Well I'll let you know that I've been here since the forum launch and that's why I got a plantera title. I said the above comment you mentioned last december because I thought the 1.3 launch was getting close for consoles but then I realized that friggin xb1 version hasn't been released yet and thats the only console I'll play on. No I don't have a ps4 and never will get one.
    DXOS3
    DXOS3
    Imo, I don't think PW gave a **** about communicating as much news to us considering the annoying amount of delays that they were giving us and as such I've never seen any game developer go this long into 'celebrating too early'.
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    That's not a sensor my dude, these forums here sensor with the face of god himself :red:
    Ok, I'm gonna be streaming on the 21st this month, I am going to explore the Tutorial world in all its might including going to ocean bottom
    Its about time they completed XB1 Terraria 1.3 update. ~Said this on Mar 7 and now its Nov 1... 239 days later! More stats in my profile.
    DXOS3
    DXOS3
    Days since update announcement: 483
    Days since desktop release: 855
    Days I've been alive: 6661 lmao
    Someone's a little late getting the CC 53 up. Wake up Quakers Delta! Its Oct 1!
    Friggin boring stats and I gotta interpret them. Why can't graphs complete themselves lmao!
    Reactions: M2TheT
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    I agree man, I have to analyze financial ratios and decide if the company is likely to stay afloat for homework :/
    We are very anxious for the arrival of the new console update. Unless their gonna delay again, they really only have 9 days to release!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Now's a time to find other pals and sit out the wait. This can be a great place to do so, rest assured!
    Q4 is around the corner here in about two weeks! Its now been 811 days since PC release. Wheres the date! Blurt it out already! Inpatient!
    Finally, some news! There gonna be removing console-exclusives! What a surprise! Anyways, watched the latest stream, PW will make it happen.
    20 days guys and gals! They go longer than that and delay number 2 will be happening! I don't want to see more updates on timing
    Whats going to be next? CC52 or 1.3 console release date or 1.3.6 pc preview.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    1.3.6 spoiler: wind animation
    DXOS3
    DXOS3
    HAHA, you were wrong! CCs I guess are always on the first day of each month. This tells me that CC started (if they have always been doing it regularly) in May 2013.
    Huh, no news since the first of this month. Something special coming or what?
    Happy 2nd Anniversary of Console 1.2 with no update release date to be seen in the near future!
    DXOS3
    DXOS3
    If anyone's smart enough, whats the GWR for the longest wait for a game update in history? This can now include defunct games that nobody cares about anymore.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Cube World.
    Desktop Release Date: June 30, 2015
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Cenx says late June ish is likely
    DXOS3
    DXOS3
    Haha, itll be pretty trolly if it releases right on June 30, 2017. That's exactly 2 years (730 days) later than the dektop release.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    That would be funny
    Almost 19 days into Q2! 1.3 Console Edition coming to an XB1/PS4 near you. Prepare to enter the world of crappy weapons and EXPERT enemies.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Hey now, some of those 1.3 weapons are awesomesauce. Solar Eruption is the most awesome thing I've ever seen in a sidescroller.
    DXOS3
    DXOS3
    Well, I find the endgame very tricky even if I give myself full defence amplifiers on my gear. Its gonna get even harder with expert mode (if i dare to try it).
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Have you checked out my guide? It's in the PC guides, though sadly it's back a few pages. Might need to search for 'fresh newbie guide' or something, you want the 1.3.0.8 version. I have some videos in there and other stuff to give ideas of how to do it the first few times.
    Wow, no firggin April Fools this year? @#$@#$@#$ You can do better than that Terraria! Watch the home page post be Creation Compendium 47!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That'll likely be the next thing on the homepage as the thread for it has been posted. Just gotta wait for one of the staff to put it on the front page.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    And your words have come to pass.
    Its about time they completed XB1 Terraria 1.3 update. I've had my world prepared to defeat the Moon Lord ready for like 4 months
    FEATURED ON CC!!! YUS!
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't everybody?
    DXOS3
    DXOS3
    Ya every does except for inappropriate or non-game related material. I was just happy to be on their.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom