Storm Dragonica
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it worth wasting hours for a lucky coin? Just asking before I start my pirate map farming.
    Creeper da Snek
    Creeper da Snek
    If you really need money, go for it. I prefer farming the EoC, though; Selling all the Demonite/Crimtane is fairly profitable and only needs 6 Lens.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Yes it is, IMO. Because then you can combine it with the Gold Coin and the Discount Card drops from the same invasions to make the Greedy Coin. Also, the furniture drops sell for a good price. And if you farm in the Ocean biome, you'll get more pirate maps to keep feeding the cycle. You might get 'lucky' and get the drop(s) quickly.
    Which is better against the Twins? 4 Imps, or 5 Spiders?
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Imps are too slow, so I'd go with Spiders
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Spiders are bugged in Mobile where they cant utilize walls and they can only try and jump or fly to follow you but wont lock on, Id go with the imps.
    Is it just me or is wearing full Spectre armor makes you slightly translucent?
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Its normal, Ive seen it in PC mobile has this effect done right.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    That's the set effect. Makes sense for a spectre.
    Plantera, never gets old with it's thorn balls, killed me almost everytime.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    At least you beat 'em! ~:D
    Storm Dragonica
    Storm Dragonica
    (no, I don't, I get killed instead, when I said almost everytime, it's because this is a new playthrough, mage to be specific, and you know how fragile mages are)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Gotcha. Go get 'em!
    Any tips on getting Nature's Gift? I can't seem to find them.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Cyvern
    Cyvern
    You find them in the underground jungle, and they're rather common. If you ultimately can't find one after you sweep your jungle, then you could make a large flat platform as a farm, just remember to get jungle seeds to spread the jungle on the large flat platform.
    Storm Dragonica
    Storm Dragonica
    Thanks everyone for the "life advice".
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    'Tis a shame that the Gift doesn't ensure full Life and Mana upon respawn anymore, dont'cha think?
    And this is why you should hate boulders lads and gents!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It's explosive traps for me. Nothing worse then walking around underground, minding your own business, and then you hear a faint click that is quickly following by a *BOOM!*. Gives me a :red:ing mini heart attack every single time.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I always trigger the traps to see if I can get my brother...
    Storm Dragonica
    Storm Dragonica
    Oh, yes that too. I found a mushroom biome, which should be a perfect chance to make Healing Potions on my mage playthrough, guess what, just stepping in, BOOM! After I returned back to it, a boulder trap apparently stays not far away from it. *KAPLATS*

Oh, what a day.
    My flail/spear/boomerang only playthrough is going well! Only need two more heart crystals and I think I;m ready for Skeletron.
    Can a moderator close my thread in the Crossroads (Terraria Challenge : A Different Kind of Melee), I listed the reason in the latest reply.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Or you can just report the thread, saying you want to close it, it's a lot faster and more convenient for mods.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Bezixx knows what's up; reporting a thread you want closed, moved, etc. is the best way to get things taken care of. :)
    Nike Leon 🪓
    Nike Leon 🪓
    Definitely, especially considering I'm only just now seeing this tag. Reports can be handled by any staff member who is available.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom