LuciousTPK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A scroll through my old statuses and such has revealed I was an...interesting person. Been a bit since I have been on here, after reading all that though maybe that was for the best that I took a break lol looking to write/create ideas for mods, if anyone is skilled enough to program it. Sprites and music will come once something tangible is made.
    Out of options at the moment on the frontier of music, would anyone know a good place to look for music making software for mod development?
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Depends what platform you're using!
    Is it just me, or does Crimson ALWAYS spawn in tundra?
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Either tend to spawn in the desert for me.
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    The corruption likes to play nice and tends to keep borders up with my biomes, but Crimson is problematic, always spawning some where I dont want it. Specifically my ocean and ALWAYS my freakin' tundra biome. Bleh I dont like it, I always walk my world in new games for that reason, since despite this fact I always liked crimson better.
    Im back again, ready to come online for another month, then its time for the forums to wait again :D
    A bit of an odd questions for everyone, but if I were to use a free sprite program for terraria modding, what would I look for?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Use piskel. It is free, easy to use and requires no download.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    MSpaint or paint.net would be enough for my preference.

Piskel isn't easy to use for me if I can't use the right click. It's a good program for pixel animations though.
    Finally got Terraria on my new PC, controlling it is...different from console, such as every game, we will just have to see, but hello 1.3!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    PC encompasses all control methods. Anyone is welcome.
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    Welcome to the world of PC Terraria :)
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    I'm trying different layouts, trying to see what fits :D
    Finally beat Duke for the first time. Now I wait for 1.3 to come starting next month. Sooooooooon Moon Lord...sooooooooon.
    Wow,, getting a life by getting a job and applying for college sure takes time away from forums, more writing will come eventually!
    I won't be writing today, my time block for writing is covered by a holocaust presentation and interview of the son of a survivor~
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Added note that couldn't fit: It should be interesting :D
    Ive been gone so long 0-0 maybe two years...I hope people I was close friends with remember me!
    I didnt even know of the commercial until i saw it while eating cereal this morning. It was so odd how that works....
    I dont see why people say the game "How to Survive" sucks. Its not triple A, its a decent game to play with a bro and brother. Also Kovac.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom