Fury
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's Always Sunny in Terraridelphia!!!
    DElGYa_XYAAuxk0.jpg
    Shahar
    Shahar
    I remember that seen from trashman vs the lunarians , I honestly thought you where going to fight the lunarians in the DoG episode and call it Devourer of The Lunarians bu no Dog eat Dog was a very funny title though.and also hope you get to craft the exoblade and fight the new frost and pumpkin moon, I should have done this a long time ago but you just got +1 follower
    Fury
    Fury
    Thank you :) I'm definitely going to be crafting all the things. A lot of this stuff has just crazy recipes, but I'm planning on making it all.
    Shahar
    Shahar
    good luck making the exoblade it's really good, it can freeze enemies in place!
    Hey Fury, one of the mods that you really like (as of just watching your videos) hasn't yet been updated to 1.00.00.1 of TModloader, is the Prefixes for Enemies mod. I hope It gets updated to the newest version for TModloader so you can use it in your modded lets play soon. ~:(
    Reactions: Fury
    Fury
    Fury
    I'm hoping it gets updated as well. It adds so much character to the game and occasional unexpected moments of brilliance. I just updated after posting episode 80 and am currently without 11 mods that have not updated yet. Most are definitely updating and it's just a matter of time. Anyway, thank you :)
    Are you hyped for the new Metroid games Fury? Or do you not play them all that much.
    Fury
    Fury
    I haven't had a chance to watch any of the new stuff today, so this is the first I've heard of new Metroid. Yes, I love Metroid [edit] ok, I checked it out. Prime 4 and 3DS Metroid. Nice.
    I would LOVE to play Escape from the Necro Knight's Castle without any glitches. Anyone know of a fixed version floating around?
    Reactions: Jango_Sierra
    Architect
    Architect
    I fixed the glitch but his design needs to be changed, the surface cannot be stretched down far enough to suit what his vision was.
    Architect
    Architect
    I didn't realize this was one of Hamling's maps, I'll talk to him and tell him everything, he is still alive.
    Architect
    Architect
    I think he's gonna update his stuff eventually like with the Zelda one, could be a while.
    Red = Merchant during Bloodmoon. Yellow = Queen Bee. Green = fished in Hardmode. Purple = Souls of Night, Amethysts and Phantom Souls
    I just recently found your youtube channel, and i love it! The awesome builds in your world make it so incredible! I noticed though, that you had the Joostmod on for only one video and then it was gone? How come? Anyways, i think you'd enjoy it especially since you are reaching the post-moonlord section of the playthrough.
    Reactions: neoselket and Fury
    Fury
    Fury
    Thanks man! Don't worry, your mod will be back in the pack next episode. I already updated and re-enabled it the other day. It wasn't just yours. I disabled several because I was having issues around the time I updated Tremor. Next ep should be finished soon. I haven't had much time to record lately.
    Should I update Tremor mod, or wait? Keep in mind, I've put over 500 hours into the world I'd be playing on, planning on thousands at least
    Reactions: Catz
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I can't stress this enough, make sure you make backups of your world and character files before you attempt updating it
    Fury
    Fury
    Thank you for that warning. I make regular back-ups of both, but, yeah, I'll definitely make sure to back-up before updating as well.
    May your Birthday be wonderful!
    Fury
    Fury
    I said "thanks" to each of the others who wished me a happy birthday and I forgot to reply to you, so THANK YOU! Have a great holiday :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom