Crowno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Will the 1x1 on Death sickle be fixed. Also is muramasa getting a resprite?
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    There is only one 1x1 pixel, but it isn't even that much visible because they are kinda too mcuh similiar colours.
    Opa Crowno, que tipo de cursos se fez pra aprender a desenhar assim ? acho muito foda o seus sprites, tava querendo criar um mod e não consigo fazer sprites bonitos, gostaria de desenhar igual ti, usa que programa ? ótimos desenhos, parabéns <3
    Reactions: Kenishjooj
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Sou auto-ditada, não fiz nenhum curso. Mas existem vários tutoriais bacanas na internet, dê uma olhada no "Information" ali que eu botei uns links com tutoriais de pixel art e os programas que eu uso o/
    Do you still make art? Where do you post it? I'd like to be a follower in whatever place it is. Also, might you know who made the Death Sickle sprite? I'd like to ask a question to whoever made it.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    You can follow me at @CrownoO on twitter. I don't post very often, but currently is the only place where I post art some times. And unfortunately I'm not entirely sure about who did the Death Sickle sprite :<
    Hello, my terraria char was deleted for no reason by the game, i saved he on the steam cloud but i don't know how to access it, i really wanna get this char back, its a post moon lord one and my other chars are all "newbies", please can you help me?
    So, looked at the title banners around the forum and noticed Skeletron Prime's is way different than any of the in-game versions.
    spb.png

Why is this? I was told you were the one who normally created those banners, was this a scrapped sprite update? And by any chance, do you have a full version?
    I made a 3DS skin the other day but I need permission for the use of some pictures. I thought I'd ask you 'cause you probably made them all. [link removed by staff] (Pictures used: Terraria in-game background, Terraria.org layer, bunny sprite.)
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    TheStardustDragon
    TheStardustDragon
    Also, love the new console art. It's my new phone wallpaper!
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    The link has been removed and forwarded to Re-Logic for investigation.
    The artwork was done for Re-Logic under contract, so the copyright belongs to them.
    You should ask permission BEFORE you use other peoples' artwork, not after you've already done so.
    TheStardustDragon
    TheStardustDragon
    I apologise sincerely for my mistake, I did not intentionally publish this skin. I lodged a request for permission on the Re-Logic support portal when I was requested by DecalGirl to state that owned the art/had permission to use the art. Also, I have removed the design for public consumption and, as far as I can see, no one has seen, let alone bought the product.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom