MinerTurtle45
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally a high enough level to play Ranked in Splatoon. Level 10 takes a while when you rarely win.
    Myu
    Myu
    if you need any help, I'm free. I'm level 35 but I have the skill of someone completely new to the game
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I haven't played Splatoon in quite a while, and even though I don't remember any matchmaking problems, if I ended up with a match full of people with names made of Japanese characters I'd just... lose. Them Jap's are tough.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I suppose I could help too, but I'm rarely even at my Mom's house to play the Wii U now.

Oh wait, I guess since I'm S rank, I'd just make the problem even worse If we were to play ranked battles.
    Yo man, did ya give up on EDGE Online? I just wanna say that if you got turned-off because me and some others are loading it up with pretty fat posts, it's really a very free RP. So you can post whatever lengths your comfortable with, it'd be all good. Techno said all you gotta do is put two extra stat points onto your char (he's allocated 9 as a lv 11) and you're game.
    I might be by myself here, but I'm honestly glad the Mario & Luigi series got more and more lighthearted as time went on.
    Myu
    Myu
    and in mario 1 the toads were turned into blocks.
    so when you smash a block, you kill a toad
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Were ALL blocks toads? And would they not already be dead anyhow,
    Myu
    Myu
    I'm not too sure, because my memory is rusty. Google it if you want.
    guys i just realized what a superstar saga remake means
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    r e m a s t e r e d  p o p p l e ' s  t h e m e
    I forgot what Bubsy getting a new game means. It means BUBSY IS GETTING A NEW GAME.
    Myu
    Myu
    It doesn't seem TOO bad, tbh... I'm willing to give him a second chance.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    Yeah, it doesn't seem bad, but I just forgot Bubsy was getting a new game, while still knowing that new game was coming. Somehow.
    Jeez, Bowser's Inside Story has a lot of button mashing in the Pump Works. The swimming and the Fire Flower really did a number on my arm.
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Have fun inhaling then.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    Not actually doing too bad anymore. Let my arm rest and now I'm fine.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    Well, I stopped for the day already, but before is what I meant.
    it is i who added the nuts to the statue
    Reactions: FlyKip
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    why have you added these nuts to the statue
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    (it's a Fawful quote (an obscure one at that, so i can see why you didn't know it.). I started playing Bowser's Inside Story again a little while ago.)
    i just noticed that barry benson is named barry because it sounds like jerry with a b and he's played by jerry seinfeld
    Alright, I'm gonna say something, but it doesn't fit into the 200ish characters you're given for statuses, so it'll be in the comments.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    (And that barely fit itself!)

So.
    I know it's not happening, and probably won't happen, but what if the reason the Big N made Mother 4's name get changed (even though Itoi himself was fine with it supposedly) is because they're making their own Mother 4?
    Like I said, it's definitely not happening now, and probably will never happen, but just a thing to think about.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    It could be...but it's likely done so there won't be too much confusion between the fan game and the official series
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom