Leux022
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Beat the Moon Lord and have all the best weapons on normal and expert... what now??
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    or you could just play a different game, that's also an option
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    plenty of houses! and bases! and farms... and.... and.... uhhh.. pixel art I guess?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Personnaly, when that happened to me, keep us to did it again. And again. And then I played tf2. Then i did it again...
    Getting killed on frost moon even though i tried a slime and standing in honey and slimy saddle on target dummies. No idea why
    I saw a reddit post that said he got a rod of discord while building a rod of discord farm which is exactly what happened to me today :O
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Same! I was building it, and then two Chaos Elementals dropped it at almost the same time. It was so cool.
    Farming nazar for ankh shield and I HAVE KILLED 500 CURSED SKULLS AND STILL NOTHING
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's a pain to acquire, rest assured. It'll take a while.
    I used TEdit to make a world with diamond gemspark walls but after im on the world for about a minute the game gets insanely laggy?? D:
    Leux022
    Leux022
    Yeah I made a layer of blocks and then covered above the blocks with walls
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Terraria has trouble rendering huge amounts of walls on the surface. Same thing happens if you TEdit in a ton of water.
    Leux022
    Leux022
    Thanks for the info :D
    Kinda want there to be an LGBT+ terraria group. Nobody in my real life accepts me so I like people online to talk to :D.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    same
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    In my experience most people here are pretty chilled out about LGBT+ etc. This is a video game forum, so it's not really relevant.

Why restrict yourself to a group of people when you're already in a larger welcoming one?
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Sorry about the lack of real-life acceptance. Feel free to share anything you want on these forums; if anyone tries to hate you for it, I can guarantee that other members will be there to put a stop to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom