Storm Dragonica
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• By the way, what is considered PG13 (just read the off-topic creations rule)? Does that include gore and similar? Just out of curiosity.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    It's just a common sense thing. If you have questions on if something can/cannot be posted feel free to shoot a PM to any staff member(s) you see fit and we can let you know if it's all good.
    WoF needs a buff in normal mode, jeez, seriously WoF? You're supposed to be the final boss for pre-hardmode, and yet you die from a no-armor
    Oh, my, god. I finally killed the Dungeon Guardian! That took like... 9000 musket balls and three hours off my life.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Nope, at least not frostburn. Actually wait, would the Daybroken debuff work on the dungeon guardian?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    He's not immune to some DoT effects... like Frostburn. Plus, Crystal Bullets are very effective as the fragments do extra damage. Really, the only hard thing about the Dungeon Guardian is the 'dodging and staying away from him' bit.
    Storm Dragonica
    Storm Dragonica
    Nah, dodging is pretty easy, just build a nice skybridge so you don't bump to sneaky ledges, equip Fishron wings cuz sweet acceleration, and add Lightning Boots to your soaked legs to singe you.

Once you summon the foul beast, fly to your bridge and fly in a zig-zagging pattern to outrun DG then stops and run horizontally to let it catch up for a while then repeat. (don't want it to despawn)
    Challenging the Dungeon Guardian, how many tries you bet I will have by the end of this?
    Storm Dragonica
    Storm Dragonica
    I tried both Paladin's Hammer and Flairon, the last attempt works almost flawlessly, except for when I tried to turn around because I reached the end of the world.

It's so tanky, perfect for losing my determination.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I remember beating him way back in 1.2.4, I think I had just used the piranha gun and frost armor so that I could just focus on not getting hit.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    UFO + Frost Armor + Crystal Bullets = Dead Dungeon Guardian
    Hell, I made a slightly joking video on that 'fight'. XD

https://youtu.be/tYWs-M3CDiE (Pardon the music. Again, as I said, the video was mostly supposed to be a joke.)
    akhdiwhhwh, I cannot reforge my accessories to Warding! Why did I buy two celestial magnets... ;-; (no regrets tho)
    That moment when you want to collect all magic weapons but Skeletron didn't drop a Book of Skulls.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Which is more or less a kick in your intestines.

...Because you know. You technically kill the same old man that you set free.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    I had to farm him... What, five times on my Mage playthrough to get it? You'll get there.
    Storm Dragonica
    Storm Dragonica
    No, I'm referring to the fact that Clothier Voodoo Doll is almost impossible to get.

This is why I sometimes hate RNG.
    Day 292942749 - Still hunting for the Scaly truffle, some pigrons hunted me down, but my burning poisonous blade of grass took care of them.
    Which is better out of all this for a pure summoner? Optic Staff, Pygmy Staff, or Tempest Staff? Tempest Staff is too innacurate...
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    It's not really cheese, that much. Also, would it count as an arena if you found a natural cave and hid in there, emerging every once in a while to attack it?

Master Ninja Gear could work, but you would need supreme dodging skills. If you can do it, that would be awesome!
    Storm Dragonica
    Storm Dragonica
    Oh, that wouldn't count.

Also, I think I can manage with Master Ninja Gear, a little hard to do in mobile, but I got some practice from Duke Fishron, so I should manage it.

Actually, now that I recall, if I'm not mistaken there's a Deadly Sphere Staff in 1.3...

Could be a pretty good substitute for the Optic Staff.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Oh, YES. The Deadly Spheres wreck everything in wide, open areas, though they get stuck on things in confined ones.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom