Unit One
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How was your phone case ? I hope your endless essense of happiness still exists in our universe .
    Unit One
    Unit One
    It continues to bring untold joy to my life. Every single day.
    Will mobile Terraria 1.3 come at Quarter 3 or 4 of 2017? Thanks in advance. :)
    Reactions: WhiskeyNinja
    Unit One
    Unit One
    The official information we have is that console is targeted for Q3 (July-Sep), and that mobile will hopefully be a few months after console. These are targets, not guaranteed release dates.
    Hypalaser
    Hypalaser
    Oh.
    WhiskeyNinja
    WhiskeyNinja
    Hehe, sorry, yeah, gotta stick to the official channels for that info, like Unit One said, that's the plan.
    I apologize for the mistake I made with the post on jestreams profile, I didn't realize it said that in the photo. if I did I wouldn't have posted it, I am truly sorry. :(
    BlueJay_T_Gaming
    BlueJay_T_Gaming
    Love the phone case btw
    Unit One
    Unit One
    No problem BlueJay, thanks for taking care of it. Mistakes happen. :)
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I completely missed the word in the Twitter handle too xD normally I would have mentioned it
    Does the console version still get updates, i bought the game 2 days ago, and i love it. BUT... Im someone who like himself some gud costumizations. and all the cool dyes are pc only. Will they come to console some day? PS: Been nolifing this game >.< waiting for my friend to come back from vakation so we can beat our last, pre-hardmode bosses and enter hardmode.
    Um... this is a little awkward.. how do you pm someone?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    When you click a username you'll see among a few other options to 'Start a Conversation'. That there is this site's version of a PM.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Hopefully you got it to work with Talon's helpful message above. If not, there are different ways to do it. If you're in a thread, the words "Start a Conversation" are under member's avatars. If you're on their profile, click on their Information tab and you'll see it there as well. Also, you can always go to the Inbox next to your Alerts in top right to start one.
    So If someone had warning points they would be able to see they're own warning points right?
    (My new phone case makes me so happy)

"cough cough nerd cough"
    What...did someone say something?
    I got a question; how do you start a thread? Can you do it by just logging in or do you have to make a purchase or something?
    Hello Unit One. May I change my birthdate shown?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Hello Mharlo,

Only Administrators can change the Birthdates of members here. I will bring @Tunnel King here so that he will see this and can get your Birthdate changed for when he comes online. In the current time. Most of us are asleep, and I'm about to sleep as well. We will still help you get it taken care of when we can.
    Mharlo
    Mharlo
    Ok, thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom