• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Terraria Community Forums

WilliamD
WilliamD
I recommend you take the time to watch some gameplay of the late game bits and then compare it the upcoming con and see which one you would rather prefer. Though, FH3 does have a rather high rating.
Sodapone
Sodapone
You referring to Motorsport 7? I already feel like I enjoy the open world feel of Horizon 3 more...
WilliamD
WilliamD
Then also look for other mechanics and details you like about each game and then make a decision. Also be sure to think twice before you confirm it, or you might end up not liking the game as much as you thought. All in all, just pick the game that feels like more of your type of game, but make sure you really want it.
WilliamD
WilliamD
If you really want both games, then you have two options: A: Find a way to get a lot of money quickly or B: Be patient and wait until you have enough money for Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7.
Sodapone
Sodapone
I'm not saying I want Motorsport 7. I do think Horizon 3 is more to my tastes...
WilliamD
WilliamD
Then there you have it. Go get Horizon 3.
Sodapone
Sodapone
I'm confused. You're the one saying I should consider the Motorsport series...
WilliamD
WilliamD
Then I believe we have reached a misunderstanding. You said that you have a dilemma involving either buying Forza Horizon Three or saving for an upcoming con. Right?
Top Bottom