Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
Someone becomes rather famous and/or popular by making a mod, art, what-not, and then pride & hubris sets in and they think they can act condescending to other people here, and the moderators (rightly so) go "Uh, nope. You're not doing that." and then said person throws a baby fit and leaves the forums. Good riddance.
Myu
Myu
tbh i do feel like mountaindrew's anger was warranted. he got banned from replying to his own thread for seemingly no reason (save for maybe a little loss of patience), which is bull:red:.
Xylia
Xylia
"Seemingly no reason"? He was hostile and went well over the line with the post he was warned for.
Myu
Myu
oh, i only saw a few posts on the thread and his profile, sorry. should double check more
Xylia
Xylia
np.. I went to the calamity mod thread, and saw the one the Moderators flagged as inappropriate and I happen to agree with them, that such tone is really not appropriate for TCF to be honest. I've seen the attitude elsewhere before, and it's an attitude that pops up a bit too often, it's nice to see that they are cracking down on the more egregious examples of it.
Back
Top Bottom