Jango_Sierra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been playing R'lyeh Nexus for the past day. Does anyone know how to find the jungle key? I know its in Plantera's arena tho...
    Last night I fractured my wrist roller skating so know I can't play Terraria or pretty much anything :(
    Jango_Sierra
    Jango_Sierra
    I FOOSHed to hard
    Falling
    On
    Out
    Stretched
    Hand
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    I fractured my wrist a while back. Wasn't fun, especially because my parents thought it was just a sprain and so I didn't go to the doctor for a week.
    Skyrim and Arena of Valor look really good on the switch.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    yo
    you really shouldn't spam the new profile posts
    Jango_Sierra
    Jango_Sierra
    Sorry, just really excited.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Skyrim is coming out on the Switch? Cool. Now even more people will know the glory that is using the Unrelenting Force Shout and sending people (and creatures) off cliffs or other such high places.
    Just saw the new teaser for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon and I can't wait, but I want to know if it comes out in 2017 or 2018. Please explain.
    Myu
    Myu
    Munchlax is basically the only pokemon to store food under/in it's fur and I wonder if it would taste good?
    I just killed the Moon Lord and used this thing, and now giant Armored Crawlers are spawning and attacking me. Can someone explain why?
    Jango_Sierra
    Jango_Sierra
    Thanks, but do you know about the giant Armored Crawlers?
    Thanks for the help, I was freaked out and a bit frustrated. Also, its a bit strange why the slimes aren't included on the hostile enemies page on the Calamity mod wiki.
    Creeper da Snek
    Creeper da Snek
    I don't know what Armored Crawlers are. Sorry.
    Jango_Sierra
    Jango_Sierra
    It's okay they were a different enemy from a different mod. ~:D
    I really hope Yurimer (sorry if I misspelled his name) starts to upload again, cause it's been like 3 or 4 years since he uploaded a video.
    OMG, JUST FOUND OUT THAT DOOMFIST HAS CAME OUT FOR THE PTR IN OVERWATCH! I'M SOO HYPED FOR HIM TO COME TO CONSOLE!
    Reactions: Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    My friend has the console version and I'll definitely be going over there to check out Doomfist with him.
    Hmmm, I was gonna go see the new Spider-Man movie, but I had land lord people and real-a-state agents come so now I have go to the one at 2.
    thanks for following me.
    why tho
    Reactions: Jango_Sierra
    Jango_Sierra
    Jango_Sierra
    You seem like the type of person I could hang out with. Also, the amount of memes on your profile is the best thing I have ever seen. (Sorry if I sound creepy, I can be awkward when it comes to typing things).
    Jango_Sierra
    Jango_Sierra
    Also, ya welcome ~:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom