Creeper da Snek
Creeper da Snek
Is this Expert or Revengence?
Eyad the stickman
Eyad the stickman
expert not revengeance
Creeper da Snek
Creeper da Snek
Aight. For one, set up platform s both at the same level as the Dungeon entrance (the part you're standing on) and the roof. Second, swap out the Mycelial thing for the Worm Scarf and the Royal Gel for something else; The Mycelial thing, while it does provide lifesteal, is simply not useful against anything with defense. It blocks out hits, like the Slime Staff.
Eli10293
Eli10293
Have you thought about even attempting to build an arena?
Eyad the stickman
Eyad the stickman
wat mycelial thing are you talking about? the aero stone?
Creeper da Snek
Creeper da Snek
No; The Crabulon Expert Accessory.
BaumProductions
BaumProductions
get frostspark boots or at least lightning boots -> movement is key to winning early game fights.
once you get his hands down try to fly around him in a circular motion
Eyad the stickman
Eyad the stickman
Thanks for the nice tip <3 and good luck on the next episodes
Eyad the stickman
Eyad the stickman
FINALLY! THANKS GUYS FOR TRYING TO HELP! i did it without doing any of the tips because i said: its night and lightning boots take probably some ingame days so ill give it shot and it worked! now i can fight the slime god! also i was looking for a magic mirror to do the nurse strategy but i didnt find one....
Eyad the stickman
Eyad the stickman
does the blighted slime take time to spawn?
Creeper da Snek
Creeper da Snek
It's an uncommon enemy, but Blight Slimes will spawn.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
When you go to fight the expert slime god, you will, and I mean YOU WILL need high mobility.

The Slime God hits pretty damn hard, and you can't stay in one area due to mines. Remember to reforge your accessories to warding/armored if you can.
Eyad the stickman
Eyad the stickman
Annnnd as baum said i need a high speed to run away so now im looking for an aglet
Eyad the stickman
Eyad the stickman
is 73 defense enough?
Eyad the stickman
Eyad the stickman
lol the hive mind deals 1 damage xD thats a lot of defense tho its like a full solar flare armor without and buffs or accessories
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
Oh yeah, that defense is a bit overkill for Expert Slime god lol

I only had around 48 defense when I got the Expert Slime God down, it should be no problem for you.
Eyad the stickman
Eyad the stickman
im using antisocial so the social accessories buffs the defense XD now i think im fine but the blighted slimes are rare they only spawn 2
Eyad the stickman
Eyad the stickman
No aglets yet...
Eyad the stickman
Eyad the stickman
uhh help?
i killed the 2 slimes but i didnt see the ball looking thing i saw it when i spawned it when i killed the 2 huge slimes i didnt get anything please tell me if this is a bug
Back
Top Bottom