Scarlet Hunter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The eye of Horus, what is your username on XBOX360
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    I actually do not use my Xbox 360 anymore.

Also, quick tip. There is a comment button in the lower right of each post that allows you to reply to posts.
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    Wow this guy is so EPIC
    Hey, I was the.... 73,127th member. Wow, surprising how many people make an account and are never active or leave fast.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Yeah, after I made my account, I was inactive for quite a while (I barely did anything before leaving). Luckily I, for whatever reason, returned, and now find myself a part of this great community.
    LilStarla
    LilStarla
    I was on and off at a particular artwork forum a while back. Haven't returned in over a year now. Bad thing: it's one of those forums where they NEVER remove accounts for any reason. Kinda shady...
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Yeah, that sounds a bit weird...
    Welp, all of my stuff is in the ocean and a Goblin Army spawned. I hate my life. Gonna see if I can build a Skybridge to get to my things.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    That must suck. Good luck!
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    I actually rage-quit, and Alt-F4ed out. When I restarted the world, I found out that it had reset both my character and my world to the day before I had died and lost all my stuff. I have been given a second chance by the Terraria Gods, one I do not intend to squander.
    Starting up a brand-new Mediumcore character! And, of course, I made it an Expert-mode world.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Anyway, should be fun to see how it turns out. I may post updates when I complete objectives.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Do it kinda like how Gearbox did?
    I have not played Starbound in over a year, but I am starting up a new character. I hear everything is different now; I can't wait to start!
    Reactions: Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    I think you will like playing it again. And if you use Steam the Steam Workshop for the game has tons of great mods.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Wow, the game is super cool. It has an actual story now, and that intro is legit.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Admittedly, the story overall is kinda meh, but at least it has one. *Looks at Terraria... even if that isn't necessarily a bad thing.*

Added: I recommend Frackin' Universe after you played through the base game once, but advise backing up your universe and character saves. Installing that thing is pretty much a one way street and can seriously screw up your game if you try to uninstall it.
    On my Summoner run, I am now preparing for Hardmode in a number of ways including:
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Building a skybridge, making more houses for new NPCs, farming plants, and completing fishing quests. Man, it's a lot of work to get ready, but it is so worth it once you do.
    My other Summoner-class character is actually a class playthrough I am doing with my sister.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    We never play any more, but she insisted that I start a new character to continue it. Luckily, I got an extra Slime Staff with that first Summoner-only class, so I can just give it to this new one to start. (I obtained it with a Slime Farm on the first world, so I am considering this legit.)
    Well, I just did Celestial Events. That was fun. Then Moon Lord completely wrecked me. So I am back to doing the Events again.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    That's good, though, because I needed more fragments.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Best to experiment with what you can use on 'im to beat 'im, mate!
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Yep. I keep visualizing arenas. Haven't felt this excited about a boss since expert Plantera (she was always really hard for me to beat until I discovered the beauty of Holy Arrows).
    Currently Pre-Fishron but Post-Golem. I have gotten every Pumpkin Moon drop (#EventFarmsAreFun). Aside from Frost Moon, what should I do?
    Reactions: The TechnoMancer
    The TechnoMancer
    The TechnoMancer
    You need to kill the moonlord? I obviously haven't yet, but try to form a DPS by using something like a nimbus rod, and make an arena with a floor of platforms, and above it, wooden blocks to avoid his phantasmic death ray.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Yeah, I am working on ways. He is pretty cool. I am coming up with all sorts of cool arenas in my head. Guess we'll see what happens.

#RangedIsBestClass
    The TechnoMancer
    The TechnoMancer
    Good luck!
    Okay then. Turns out we actually do have Internet access up here, so feel free to message me whenever you want.
    Hey, everyone! Just to give you a quick heads-up, I will be gone until late Friday, or possibly Saturday. Feel free to message or PM me...
    Reactions: GameKarim
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    but be aware that I will not be able to respond until then. (Note: I am not leaving until tomorrow morning, so you can still talk to me today.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom