superza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm starting to get the feeling that the TF2 update will come out before 1.3.6. Not that that's bad.
    Ninomancer
    Ninomancer
    the Pyro Update will come when pigs fly. the 1.3.6 update will come when hl3 is released.
    Welp, I just finished my mage playthrough. Anybody want to play an expert mode multiplayer summoner playthrough with me? No? Ok...
    With my mage playthrough almost done, I'd only have one playthrough left to complete. The multiplier expert mode summoner playthrough.
    Wow... the mage playthrough is actually really easy... Just like my summoner playthrough... At what point do I hit a difficulty spike?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    The start and end are the hardest for a mage. Out of my experience.
    superza
    superza
    I finally hit my difficulty spike. It was the beginning of hardmode. I didn't have trouble at the beginning of the run because I went to the dungeon and found a water bolt at the entrance. I could've defeated the wall of flesh with that item... I might have...
    Spoilers, he doesn't make it.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    No one does. A huge neutronium nuke is activated and the whole planet is seared by a heat wave superior than that of 100 Tzar bombs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom