ClearConscious
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1.3 for consoles should come out soon, under 30 bugs left to be squished. But there’s still certification and the time PS4 and Xbox update the game. So hang in there terrarians
    all I've been doing is just watching pipework's update videos because of my urge to play 1.3 on console
    I'm getting exited It's a coming please early release oh I'm begging early Release. (saw the video of the trailer for 1.3/ gameplay QNA and it looks great keep it up)
    Is the Nintendo Switch version still expected for this year? With all of the delays to XB1 and PS4, I grow wearier each day. Also, will the Switch version support the touchscreen?
    Could you send me a 1.3 android beta? Id really like to try it out early. I know its not done yet and it may have alot of bugs, but that's ok for me. Im just really exited to find out what its like.
    Hello ClearConscious...

I am a huge Mobile Terraria fan. I was just wondering if you could specify everything you are adding into the 1.3 update?
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    I think I am a bit late, but they will be adding everything from pc realease 1.3, and removing all exclusives.
    Hey clearconscious, if it's possible please make the phone version of Terraria have a bigger zoom out because when fighting bosses you can barely dodge because you need to be close to aim properly, Thanks!
    Hi ClearConsious,

I found a bug on my terraria mobile world and it was my best one,so one day I was farming Duke Fishrons for the tempest staff and I suddenly crashed and when I try to rejoin that world it just keeps crashing and I hope that Pipeworks can fix that in the 1.3 update.
    MadmanLava
    MadmanLava
    PLEASE read the news related to this. Bug reports are completely irrelevant until the Mobile Reset. The whole game is being rebuilt so old bugs aren't important.
    ShadowOfDarkness
    ShadowOfDarkness
    He's the Community Manager, not the lead programmer.
    So is there anything new since your last video on 1.3 console because a lot of us have been waiting we would like to have the update very very soon
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Dude, calm down. I know you and others are extremely anxious to have the update, but I'm sure console will receive its care package sometime in Q3, which is already here, but since they probably need all the time they can get and most likely won't delay it any further, I'm guessing September 1st at the latest.
    I Love Terraria177
    I Love Terraria177
    It wasn't a mean comment i was just asking a question :)
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    @ChaoticFlame 多情 I come from october still nothing, not to be rude... Here is to a solid update with no bugs!
    Can you send a message to Liz for me? She seems to like it when I'm on the streams, so tell her that I've been on a big vacation and that's why I wasn't watching the streams lately.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom