Terraria Community Forums

DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
A lot of times it's not the version we miss, it's the feeling of discovery that came with it. Doing something for the first time, wondering "Hey, what can I do with this?", things like that are why we lament the passing of time.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
I honestly wish I was there earlier to witness the launch of the game, and milk more enjoyment from it. I'm definitely a newcomer to Terraria, knowing about it for a mere four years. In spite of that, as of then, it has become my favorite game of all time.
Greenie
Greenie
I miss the balance 1.1 had. That was the last version of the game where there was more of a distinction between the classes than just "one is ranged with bullets, the other is ranged with mana, and the other is ranged with no ammo or mana". Plus the bosses weren't so insane that the only viable strategy for them is to attack from a distance and dodge.
Athrisir
Athrisir
Yeah, I felt like a god when I finally got my hallowed armor and magic harp. That character unfortunately got corrupted, but I made a monument to him in my 1.2 world that's still around, mostly trashed from farming and mining though
Greenie
Greenie
My 1.1 worlds never got corrupted in the computer sense, thankfully.

As for the in game sense

Let's just say I think the ability to clean your worlds is one way modern versions are better than 1.1.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I don't miss 1.1

Once hardmode is reached, purity will start to get distinct.

Though the progression and item balance was sweet. But 1.2 had fixed literally everything I could complain about 1.1
Myu
Myu
1.2 is the best imo because it introduced the wonderful biome called the Crimson, and some awesome music like Plantera's theme.
After the 1.2 updates, I feel terraria started to get a little too cluttered.
Back
Top Bottom