Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi cenx.... i have been a large fan of your game (not the one that makes a shrine in ur worshipping (u know)). So my pc hardrive broke but the gokd news i have a 128 gb usb that vould fit terraria.... but i was wondering could you contact 505games and the others to add a dlc or update to the latest pc version..... or just a pc to mobile android converter.... or could you recommend 1.....
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    EnderLord11
    EnderLord11
    .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. *achivement unlocked: websites longest dot line*
    Almighty bobbit worm
    Almighty bobbit worm
    ......................................................................................................................
    Another question, how big will 1.3.6 be? Because it's taken a bit longer than usual or is it that the team is working on Terraria otherworld at and this update at the same time? That is if you want to answer.
    Hi! When Terraria Otherworld will come out?
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    When it does. Perhaps you should actually do some research into the subject rather than asking people the same thing they have heard a million times.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Large things tend to drop randomly, and often without prior notice. Remember how they just gave a random mention or two of expert mode, then BOOM, it was a thing. I'm guessing it will be like that.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Plus they gotta build the whole thing from scratch so it's likely gonna take another good couple o' years, judging by how long it took to get enough working to make a trailer
    Almighty bobbit worm
    Almighty bobbit worm
    He stole alot of sprites
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Because YouTube.
    J
    julianrulez45
    Sorry if these sprites are stolen or taken especially from @stormconure i know this video is pretty cheesy and all that but i would seriously love to see new bosses or even new events added i am a huge terraria fan and im even insulted by my uncle because he thinks terraria can get boring TERRARIA the game that could outsell minecraft if more youtubers played it.
    cenx i tried building a house and it was ugly fix this for 1.3.6 thank you
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    and how about a new area and it like has it's own theme, and the enemies are gonna look more or less the same, the only difference will be the clothes, and the thing is

and this is the best part

they all have like a lot of hp, and they only walk towards you and they only deal damage if you touch them, and they also dont get affected by knockback
    Mihn
    Mihn
    that's it?
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    yeah i guess
    I'm really excited for Otherworld, but when I watched the ost preview, i wanted, and still kinda want, a video with each song seperate, and extended, I've been looking for that for some time, but haven't found it, but I HAVE found that other people are wanting the same thing. Maybe you, or somebody else on the team can do that? I believe in you!
    2,213 followers
    that's more followers than jetstream
    B L A S P H E M Y
    Reactions: FlyKip
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    cenx has a baby and everyone knows babies are really loud things that also give a lot of popularity
    at the end of the day babies get more likes even if they aren't even there
    I'm on mobile and my trophies list is completely messed up so I can't read what it says
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    For future reference, use the Comment feature so others won't get agitated with all these posts and all. Thanks in advance!
    for you cenx:

cenx
    since im playing now with a gunslinger character something has to be fixed
    i tried to kill moon lord all the time, i didnt died, i didnt got an sdmg, i just got an celebration and the other drops but not sdmg
    plz fix this on 1.3.6
    for those who dont have sdmg

that has to be fixed
    i hope you read this by the love of god
    Dear CJ0M1wRhfJY.
    STAP LAGGING MA GAME.
    Thank you.
    Yours sincerely
    the person you lagged on 17/7/17 on 3.00a.m.
    Kullervo
    Kullervo
    Dear person who commented on my post and gave me a alert
    Don't , I am a suicidal machine that the game kept giving me a crash .
    DON'T ,I AM NOT A GHOST
    Yours sincerely
    Someone
    MinieK
    MinieK
    Uh...okay....
    Kullervo
    Kullervo
    Seriously, I request a bug fix.
    I shredded Terraria out of delirium.
    If you read this Cenx , I am sorry for the previous comment , I was drunk with tea
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom