Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello WIAN-, Jill!
    Reactions: Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    Ah, that's what's known around here as 'A Catastroqui'.

In all seriousness though you should just go to your alert settings and turn off receiving alerts from profile post comments if it does annoy you.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Anyway I'm off to let you all recover before I come back and make you drink a carton of bleach to make the nightmares stop
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    No.
    I refuse the bleach.
    hey thats a nice avatar! wheres it from?
    Jill
    Jill
    Cheers! It's from a game called Va-11 Hall-a.
    Myu
    Myu
    woah thats a nice looking game :')
    Jill
    Jill
    Truth be told I haven't gotten to playing it yet. :/ It's certainly up my alley in terms of story, and honestly I was sold on Mike Kelly's soundtrack alone, but I've lost my credit card. So I quite literally can't go 'shut up and take my money' on it!
    I have to admit, I honestly contemplated jumping off a building having reading through a bunch of my 2014 Lone Tree 'writings'.
    Reactions: OptiPri
    Jill
    Jill
    My cringeworthy character Ardel Berkas, I noticed she had a few catchphrases that I tended to throw out with her... so I searched the thread with the search term, 'By the Elder Dragons'.

Two pages of results.
    TCF RP Strikes Again:
    hxvbF9F.png
    Myu
    Myu
    Jill
    Jill
    They're not that great. You're basically only missing out on Lost Hope, and you had a pretty tawdry character for it anyways, it wasn't one of your mainstays.

That said, let the man complain if he wants to. I'm still of the opinion, more-or-less, that it's something that's fair to complain about. Us adopting an 'I'm Alright Jack' attitude won't be very helpful.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Fine, fine.
    Back to Xayah, I see?
    Jill
    Jill
    I just really liked this painting.

Besides, with her being the Poundland Edgelord she is, she's an extremely apt representation for my TCF RP charas, hahaha!
    Anyone else noticed 'hater' seems somehow a sweeping rebuke for anyone who says you've acted like a twit, when you've acted like a twit?
    Jill
    Jill
    Sometimes you have to accept that what you felt may have been fine to do just wasn't, this rather than coming up with cock-and-bull about how it's your right or how others; perhaps, are too stupid to comprehend your grand vision and real meaning. Unfortunately the old idea of offering a straight apology is pretty much extinct among even complete nobodies.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Or some apologize so much it loses its meaning, a la me. But I suppose that is better than no apologies at all. Everyone's gotta be somebody and they gotta be tough. Once people become more content with mediocrity in our cutthroat world we can shift the doctrine. Maybe. Or we'll spiral downward. Oh well.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    People have to seek the constructive nature of criticism and siphon it from the :red: clowns that run around pretending to be critics.
    Although it doesn't help that the people who call others haters when they act like jackasses and get called out on it are usually extremely insecure or self absorbed. Or just angry.
    Wth, TCF's search function is smarter than I'd thought... seems it can link posts if it thinks words in it may be related to the chosen term
    Jill
    Jill
    With no use of the term itself in the post or thread.
    Since you seem to be into writing... Got any good reads? I'm mainly interested in anything medieval or the like
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Shameless plug, Stone Man by j m beevers is pretty good, and i'm not just saying that because my aunt wrote it. Worth a read.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    If you want medieval fantasy Patrick Rothfuss's Kingkiller Chronicle series is great. If you want a longer term commitment Wheel of Time is considered a classic of the genre for a reason.
    Myu
    Myu
    thanks for all the recommendations! I'll try to check some of these out
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    little did you know your victory was ALSO a hologram

BAM
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Maybe YOU'RE a hologram.

Also, this video sums up why I don't participate in any TCF roleplay.
    Jill
    Jill
    They're overall pretty good actually, there's some superb writers there and plenty of folks have a good time with it. There isn't actually much PvP-based RP to begin with as a general rule, hence no need for 'I jumps down from the building top and stabs u' and '*dodges it*'. But there's a lot more fun in throwing out a bit of satire at our expense than making statuses going 'We're fookhen grate'.
    Requiescat in pace Zeskorion.
    Jill
    Jill
    Can't deny that he's been a contentious figure in recent months but we did have some great fun RPing, back in the old halcyon days when Lone Tree was actually pretty cool. Zesko had a cracking character in Byron but; like a lot of folks, when Lone Tree, Dragon Quest; RWBY: Hunters of Remnant all died and around the same time, he gave up on casual writing here for good. A bit of a shame.
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    Did he get banned,? And if so, how?
    Ima take a guess and say you like RWBY?
    Jill
    Jill
    'Course I do, heck, it's one of the few things I do like to watch. RWBY's great.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Yes, yes it is.
    Tinfoil hat theory: I am Wolf kin.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Go fetch the newspaper or I'll make you run rings in the yard again
    Jill
    Jill
    You don't own me!
    Wow, well done to the UK Passport issuers! The watermark's got someone's wet bloody fingerprints all over it! They had 1 job.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom