Fabsol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, just want to know when the Old Lord Oathsword was changed and what was the reason behind it, I remember a much slimmer and more decorated sword comparing to the one we see currently. Also is it possible to keep the old version in the game, maybe craftable with the newer version of the sword and vice versa.
    MountainDrew, I wanna know something.

I saw that the 1.2 update is uploaded from Germany (Mediafire).

Who uploaded it? If you, are you really german?
    just wondering since the mod forum since the forum got locked is there anywhere else like the forum i can go? apologies for asking this on your profile.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    The calamity discord, there's a link on the last page of the thread.
    I wanted to ask why game didn't generate calamity biome (profaned crags) in my world upon world generation. I have an empty space in far left of underworld. I thought it would be filled after defeating calamitas, but nothing happened and there was no item to spawn this biome like they said there was... I'm very confused and now i can't even ask about it cause they closed the mod's thread :/
    Due to the number of followers and people that like me on here I'll still remain here in spirit I guess. Thanks for the support.
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    But in my honest opinion the moderators are too strict, and that's coming from me, a pretty strict person. If they wanted the entire Calamity thread to die then they did a good job.
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Dude, you've done so much for this community, it's a shame to see you go out like this, don't let people's rash and reckless actions interfere with your passion.
    Ugh. Of course. Moderators on Terraria Forums have always been way too "tHiNk Of ThE cHiLdReN!" in their mentality.
    MinerrariaTerracraft
    MinerrariaTerracraft
    why are you spamming so much
    Xylia
    Xylia
    It's this stupid thing called "400 character limit". Hey I get they don't want HUGE posts on the front page, but eh... the replies don't show up on the front page so I don't get why the 400 limit is necessary.
    Jill
    Jill
    If you don't like it, there's a setting to turn off alerts from profile post replies. You can go ahead and turn that off rather than whingeing at me for talking about something.
    rude person joins in thread, rude person causes chaos, thread creator tries to stop it and call them out, admin comes in and bans them all, which in turn causes more chaos... GG admins as you managed to make the situation worse"

welp, looks like im going to disc to keep up with stuff now.
    Whereever you are, I hope you are alright, Ik there's :red:ed people on the internet, there have always been and there will always be, just ignore them dude, do what you like.
    Dont let their stupid opinions change who you are and what you like doing, stay who you are, dont change, your friends will always be there and support you no matter what, peace out.
    And good luck with life Fab.
    I can't reply to my own thread for a month. Yup, I am done. Goodbye forums :D
    Jill
    Jill
    Sorry to see you got punched in the :red: by an extremely idiotic moderation decision to boot.

- Gets called a 'lil :red:'
    - Tells the other person to simmer down in a non-personal attacking and certainly relatively polite manner
    - Gets warning points anyways???
    Jill
    Jill
    And the ban for your own thread... lmao. Jesus, TCF Staff currently don't seem to spare a single :red: for their content creators. Much less common sense.

For what it's worth, my thanks for what you've done for the game with your graft.
    DankySkeleton
    DankySkeleton
    Well you keeping this great mod alive and ignoring the losers who make your life hell.
    Eh. Don't think I'm going to be reading anything on here for a long while now. Sometimes a break is needed...for a few months.
    Jill
    Jill
    Alright mate, hope your life goes smoothly and mostly as you'd like 'til then. Take care.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom