Terraria Community Forums

Arpiter
Arpiter
Optic staff since it summons two and could be used in small areas, but I would personally stay with the Tempest staff due to it being the highest damaging one (plus it deals contact damage). Also do not worry soon you will be able to get the Xeno Staff, which has high damage and never misses.....well almost never.
Storm Dragonica
Storm Dragonica
Well, I'll get the Xeno Staff presumably 2 months later :p (mobile is always the last to be updated ;_;). I also see no hope in me completing the Martian event as a pure summoner.

Also, the reason I didn't use Tempest Staff is because they are so innacurate. Heck, they missed many shots on the GOLEM, which prolongs the fight and a summoner drops dead.
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
Once 1.3 comes, you will find that event is easy to finish Pure Summoner. Hiding inside a sizable box and staying in the middle with multi hook while your minions destroy the useless Saucer that can't reach you is hilarious.
Storm Dragonica
Storm Dragonica
(what if I want to go suicidal and fight it arena-less ;) )

Yeah, ol' Martian Saucer needs a buff, preferably on Expert Mode (some attacks pierce blocks, not the giant laser ofc)
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
It is nigh impossible to kill the Martian Saucer without cheesing it. In its second form, it moves far too fast to dodge.
Storm Dragonica
Storm Dragonica
Well, R.I.P my hope in completing no-arena/cheese challenge run then.

Wait, can Master Ninja Gear dodge them? I have a goood supply of them from farming money in the HM dungeon.
neoselket
neoselket
I usually dash one direction, run that way until the laser stops, then dash the other direction and repeat the process.
Arpiter
Arpiter
Does that actually work now? Before I recall the ship following you and deploying the laser ontop of you (which has a bull:red: hitbox btw)

And yeah Phase two pretty much requires you to hunker down and shoot it when it passes by. In essence it's not cheesing it if it urges you to do so.
Back
Top Bottom