Plushee900
Plushee900
i don't watch anime on crunchy roll, too many adds popping up
Plushee900
Plushee900
and i didn't say to subscribe
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
dont try to change the subject, i know exactly what you use to make that cake of yours

HUMAN FLESH
you use HUMAN FLESH, you dingus
Plushee900
Plushee900
HAHAHA! where did you get your roast from? From PRESCHOOL? and the do you me Dingus little boy and your the one changing the subject and i dont make cake at all!!! all i can is macarons, rice, noodles and many more other things except for cake! So your probably speaking to the wrong person and i dont even watch anime on crunchyroll because it's gay and talking about crunchyroll is not changing the subject,
Plushee900
Plushee900
if you want to know what the subject is i'll tell you then! It's you not subscribing to me and also i didnt even tell you to subscribe to me all i said was 'why dont you check out my youtube channel' then out of know where you said i want wont subscribe to your channel.
Plushee900
Plushee900
and look, you probably dont know how hard it is to make a youtube channel, you probably thinks is easy because you watch PythonGB and any other terraria youtuber and if you ask them 'is it easy to start a youtube channel and make grow very fast' they might say 'it' hard to start one but once you make it grow it will be easy' so there if your wondering why did i even start a youtube channel i'll tell you.
The Ice Cube
Plushee900
Plushee900
it's because i wanted to do it for fun and me and my wanted to do it!
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
why would i watch python or any terraria channel for this matter

and why are you making whole paragraphs about how my joke triggers you
Plushee900
Plushee900
HA! LOL thats the only thing you say? that probably you couldn't be bothered to read it anyways!
Plushee900
Plushee900
oh was it a joke! or was it just you getting roasted?
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
i did read it, it said "something something preschool something something cake something something" and this is where you start talkong about the actual "subject", and then you say something about how i think youtube is easy
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
it does seem easy when i have 26 subs without making any videos
Plushee900
Plushee900
oohh cool okay can we stop roasting and can we be nice now?
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
you're asking if i did a joke or if i roasted myself?
Plushee900
Plushee900
was it a joke or roasting and i never roast people anyways
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
im not trying to roast anyone, you seem to be obsessive with that act, not me
im just using sarcasm, mostly
Plushee900
Plushee900
oh okay? but it was mean comment and yeah
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube