Shyguy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats to console players for finally getting 1.3! Now if we could only get an Otherworld update...
    I normally hate scary game, but since I love watching people play it, I decided to buy Amnesia. Big :red:ing Mistake...
    So my game crashed as I saved and exited my game. For some reason it reset all my launcher settings such as fullscreen... Bugs suck man. :/
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Something like that happened to me with Skyrim once. Game crashed and reset ALL the options.
    New Music? Update is instantly better.
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    OST vol.4 confirmed, now i can get the sandstorm and old ones army tracks :)
    Would be nice if the Devs would release a wee spoiler in the near future... but the Devs are Lemons so who knows...
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Not going to happen, I'm afraid. The Wii U version was discontinued.

(Yes, it's a terrible joke, but I just couldn't resist)
    Wanting to buy either Sonic Mania or Rock of Ages 2. Anyone have any opinions of the two?
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    From what I hear PC Sonic Mania has DRM which is supposedly malware or something like that. (forces you online)

I'd go with Rock of Ages 2. It's funny, cheaper, and currently it has a free DLC that includes some binding of isaac stuff (Also you can buy the first the game with it for $20, same amount as Sonic Mania)
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Sonic Mania was really fun, I'd recomend it if you liked how any of the classic games played. Never even heard of Rock of Ages though, so I can't say how that compares.
    There needs to be flying leaf slimes that spawn during the blowing leaf thing... Just because, slimes
    New spoiler looks cool, was starting to wonder if the Dev team was dead lol.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Just been busy, and working lots on things that don't lend themselves towards pretty gifs, unfortunately!

My first instinct with this one was "this would make a great spoiler", and Cenx agreed, and so it was!
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Never assume the devs are dead. Just in a coma. :dryadtongue:
    Wonder if a future Terraria update will be hype worthy enough to have another trailer such as 1.3 did. Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I feel like the forums are dying, not sure why. It's just more silent than it used to be. : /
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    I don't personally use them, but I don't mind the threads. What is annoying is trying to find good, high-quality threads. Many times, it's people either too lazy to check the wiki, or people complaining about some feature they don't like, or it's a mod thread (which I can't really reply to, because I don't do them).
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    I see. Well, usually when updates happen, you will find plenty of discussions! If you ever do want to try mods in the future that are balanced, I suggest Thorium and Spirit.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Just wait till 1.3 is released for consoles, you'll see a huge activity spike. Actually Forums tab is far more active than this here.
    No Idea weather I should make a new world now with the new Spirit Update, or wait for the Calamity Update... Hard choice tbh
    DoG infinite respawns... I want to die.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    There can only be 2 at a time, so you gotta get them both below the spawn-an-extra threshold.
    Or at least that's what I've heard, my Revengance playthrough hasn't gotten that far yet.
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    Ya, that's what I've been told, it's a LOT easier said than done. Dodging 2 is quite a bit more difficult, and focusing on one over the one with lesser hp is tricky.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    Sounds like it would be, what with having to contend with two DoGs in a mode that makes you take more damage than in Expert.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom