Terraria Community Forums

Daimera
Daimera
I WON'T, mind (the main post's thumbnail wall has a lot of stuff on it that predates what I have on Tumblr, and I don't have it archived anywhere else), but I think about it a lot.
Doylee
Doylee
Imo, your art has been a trademark and inspiration to artist and non-artists, as well as a spectacle to witness your art evolve over time. Deleting what made you what you are now takes away some of the magic that we got to shape into what we have now. You can do with it as you please, but just food for thought.
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
I WOULD MISS IT!

I absolutely adore looking at your art, and would hate to see such beauty leave the forums.
Myu
Myu
i would totally miss it because you are a huuuge inspiration, and even your little doodles/non-serious draws make my jaw drop. when i first saw your art i was honestly fascinated
Xylia
Xylia
Mmh. I don't browse the player art section all that much, so I wouldn't know what art we're talking about, but generally, I oftentimes wish artists would think for a moment, how they would feel if they had no artistic ability. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like if I were capable of making anything you could call halfway decent art.
Xylia
Xylia
This is not a dig meant at the OP, it is more just a curiosity of mine. Next time you (or any artist for that matter) is thinking about if anybody'd care that their art is gone... try to reflect back on yourself and imagine what it'd be like if you weren't even capable of art... many people like me can't do it, and we see artists get in these moods and we go "if only I could do art like that..."
Daimera
Daimera
Thanks for your kind words, though it's less a question about how I feel about my art (it's not like I'm gonna stop), and more about the worth of the forum as a sharing medium. (cont.)
Daimera
Daimera
How many people visit the hub thread after their first look? How many people pay attention to it when I update it? I could probably get just as much out of simply updating my status wall or, yaknow, just staying on Tumblr where I get a lot more feedback.
Xylia
Xylia
Hmm. I don't know anything about tumblr because I'm not really interested in it and some of the things that goes on there. I realize not ALL of tumblr is like that, but apparently a good portion of it is. As for your thread and TCF, well. I'm sure your fans are subscribed to your thread and I'm sure when you post new posts in it, they get the alerts and visit.
Xylia
Xylia
You could also look into something like DeviantArt or something similar if you haven't already, that seems rather popular (I've browsed it a time or two but haven't really gotten 'into' it).
Back
Top Bottom