krawky398
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: Daikonradish
    krawky398
    krawky398
    Mainly through the efforts of one person willing to run around and manage to not get killed for three in-game days. With the rest assisting for chip damage.
    krawky398
    krawky398
    Also the mods we were running with that mattered to this were Thorium and Hiccup251's RPG Class mod.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Nicely job! :D
    It kinda feels like the Scourge of the Corruptor is overshadowed by the Vampire Knives. It's a shame, the former's one of my favorite items!
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I found the knives :red: against non-bosses. Really loved the SotC while I used it. It just ended up losing out on a spot in my inventory because too many other nice things
    krawky398
    krawky398
    That's true, the SotC is really great for general use. A bunch of homing projectiles all doing pretty good melee damage, and it's especially great when you have a flask so they light up, too!
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    I much prefer the Scourge over Vamp Knives. Set up the arena right, and SotC is actually amazing, if you do Frostburn/Cursed flames flask/Fire Gauntlet combo or CF Flask, Fire Gauntlet with Offence Beetle Armor. sure no healing, but it hey, you get amazing DPS output.
    If you are a collector of everything and mix world stuff on 1 character, use Ichor Flask, even more pain. xD
    You do realize that your YouTube link in your signature isn't actually linked to anything, right?
    krawky398
    krawky398
    ......Darn gosh it. It must've broken when I was trying to fiddle with my signature after the Twitter text wouldn't color. It's fixed now, thanks for the heads up!
    Fantastic picture of Adol. Isn't it from that one anime that combines the heroes from different Nihon Falcom games (and Dark Fact because why not.)?
    krawky398
    krawky398
    I only finished watching it recently, since now it's fully subbed.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Oh they finally finished the subs? That's great news. When I watched it, episode 6 or so was the last subbed one.
    krawky398
    krawky398
    Yep! And I think Migoto plans to sub Season 2 when that happens, too.
    I just realized that the signature height limit is hardcoded, so I can use my randomizer! Hooray!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom