Diretooth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can't tell if I'm an idiot or if the Grand Design can only place one kind of wire on PS4. Can't even select a different wire or choose wire cutter.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    It works, just the controls are absolute garbo even on default. That much I'm certain of.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Is it the interact button like on PC?
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Yeah, but you can't remap it on console, so if you're like me and are playing with custom keybinds, it won't work. Mouse and keyboard support would be very welcome at this point.
    I have no idea what the hell TModLoader is and if I have to download anything for mods that use it.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I think I figured it out?
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    There's needs to be an absolute newbie thread or something. A step-by-step explanation of how to install TModLoader so you know you're getting the right thing because I downloaded at least five different things trying to figure out what the right one was.
    GreyScale7287
    GreyScale7287
    there is a tmodloader help thread, I think it has a step-by-step
    The Spectre armor w/ Mask is one of my favorite armors for multiplayer. Nothing like having a tank distract a boss while you whittle it down
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    It's especially powerful if you use a Dungeon spike with damage-based mana-replenishing accessories for extended spellcasting.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Damage reduction is a must, however.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    The best offense stands a great defense after all.
    Gorrammit. I bought my younger brother Terraria for PC so we could play. Apparently, win 7 is laggy as all hell.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    i don't think windows 7 has an effect on it, it's probably just your computer. how many gb of ram and ghz does your computer have? you can find out by going to the start menu and right clicking on computer, then selecting properties.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I'm just venting mostly because I'm frustrated not being able to play one of my favorite games with my little bro. I know what's causing the issue, I just can't fix it yet because my father, who absolutely loves to blame the computer being slow on us, is playing solitaire. He still shows no signs of stopping, and he got on shortly after the attempt to play Terraria.
    TerrariaXminecraft
    TerrariaXminecraft
    Windows XP works for my bro (with the stuff i need installed)
    Tried playing Terraria with my younger brother. Turns out, you can't play the same game with different Steam accounts.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    I play Terraria while my brother is DotA-ing all the time. I just need to be on offline mode.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I would be on my main computer, him on another. I on my steam, him on his. He has permission and access to play my games, yet we can't play Terraria at the same time
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Oh, it's because of family sharing then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom