Hie the Badger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess I should do a quest for once in my life in starbound instead of raiding everything that so much as shakes a fist at me.
    Reactions: SnailsAttack
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    COMPUTER. SEND ME TO THE HUNTING GROUNDS!
    S.A.I.L: no
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Context: I thought that teleport-back to ship bug was fixed a long time ago. I was quite wrong.
    I saw this stand with boss baby dvds at work. I saw that they were 30 bucks. "Oh so that's why they aren't selling."
    Somethings are exclusively for smart people. If you give them to stupid people they will ruin it for pretty much everyone.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    This is why I rarely give out any information especially medical. Say it works for them. They are going to tell a friend. Is it right for that friend? Probably not. Have I checked that friend out? No. So I don't know if it works for them either, otherwise I would probably modify it for them specifically. And then I can get sued for "bad" medical advice.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Or someone wants to borrow one of my tools. Absolutely not. Most of them are modified and will hurt someone if they don't know how to use it. I modified them to work better and as a side effect they are dangerous to say, someone without situational awareness. So I have to keep them locked up.
    Keep your kids close to you when you are checking out. Im tired of having to watch for your flailing kids every time I have to open the till
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I guess this is *my* problem but I cant think of anything nice to say to kids who are :red:ing around in my workspace. "Excuse me" means nothing to them because they haven't related that to "You are in the way" yet. "Move back" also equally useless. "Get the :red: out of my personal space." would get me fired.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Im all for them running up to into the manager's loft because they aren't standing in the way, licking and or punching the equipment so let them do that.
    Retail is boring now. I cant even get mad anymore at stupid people. I tried to get mad. But no dice.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    bruh what no I need more of your rants about dumb customers
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I will always have to vent every so often but this has happened so much that its just the way the :red: ball rolls now. I've lost a lot from this job and no longer have all the time in the world to do my studies. So its like. Screw it. The only thing I still do is make my medicines thats it.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    And thats for obvious reasons.
    I wonder how long before the people here learn to stop tailgating me.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    If someone is behind you ever so subtly bleed off speed til 5 under. Then oscilate between that speed and the speed limit. 9 times out of 10 if it works they will even go around you.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    What makes people try to stay that close to you is that they feel like they can force you to go a bit faster to suit their needs. Do not let this be the case.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Of course you should never take advice from Hie. He is a known :red:.
    Soon as I get my bricks in a row i am going to straight up walk out of my job.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    The tarot cards say I should leave. The customers apparently want me to leave. And management backs their customers up 100% even with people on my side. Gotta get that mighty green rectangle.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I'm too smart for this. So I am going to set things into motion and make my own business.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Before I take a draw off my 38 instead of a cigarette.
    Sometimes I act mentally :red:ed in public around profligates. Makes them stay away. And not ask me stupid questions.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    They have absolutely no idea what they are doing and shouldn't be allowed to leave the house. They enter through the exit door and rage when you legitimately try to leave through it. They also commonly smell like piss and BO. Some special cases smell of burned rubber and milk.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    There are thousands of ways to tell.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    That is just whats on my mind at the moment.
    SnailsAttack
    SnailsAttack
    also pitbulls are the worst :red:ing dogs because they always bark at everyone
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    My neighbors have tiny anklebiters that bark at everything. It's not a breed specific trait.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Depends on the owner of the dog just as much as the breed whether the dog is a teddy bear or a grizzly bear. I've seen pit bulls that are perfectly harmless because their owners raised them right.
    Nurture can trump Nature if you work at it.
    Something a few people don't understand or wish to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom