Terraria Community Forums

Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I like the themes for the Underworld, Desert (both normal and Sandstorm), The Goblin Army, the Old One's Army, and the Moon Lord's boss fight.
StereOtaku
StereOtaku
Idk why but never been particulary fond of the underworld/meteor/bloodmoon track. Just feels out of place to me.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Underworld has a different track from the Blood Moon and the areas around Meteors.

https://youtu.be/mupdobHsxEY

And, I like this theme because it has that 'final area' vibe to it. Which, for all intents and purposes, it technically is the final area in the game because of the boss serving as a gateway to Hardmode. Though, not the final one explored, unfortunately.
StereOtaku
StereOtaku
I play mobile so the tracks are the same for me. Ecxept if the sound got switched like how in my main world the hallow plays the jungle track untill I reach a certain height.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
You guys should be getting this theme sooner or later. Hopefully sooner as it sucks to be behind with the updates from PC version of the game.
StereOtaku
StereOtaku
Yeah. I found it strange how different the ocean and space themes on mobile are from PC.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Different how? Like... the songs sounding a little different? If so then I'd guess that Re-Logic refined the tracks a little before putting them into the PC? I know that the Queen Bee shares the exact same theme as Ocram (and the Eye of Cthulhu) but that's about it for me.
Back
Top Bottom