Burst
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In other news, I'm almost done with the Moon Lord "headcanon" thingy.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Most don't like it when the "Recent Status Update" tab gets spammed. I advise you use the comment button, lest you attract the wrath of the spam patrol.
    Burst
    Burst
    Alright, I keep that in mind.
    After I played Sonic Forces now (and Episode Shadow), I gotta say that the game is better than people say it is.
    > Sonic forces is out > People think it's bad because it's short > looks back at generations, which was also short
    Reactions: InstaFiz and FlyKip
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    i thought people thought it was bad because it was uninspired and has bad controls
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I've heard a few youtubers saying the game is better than people let on... but then I'm not a sonic fan so I wouldn't know.
    Burst
    Burst
    After playing it for myself completely, it doesn't really deserves the hate.
    Favorite tracks of the Calamity Mod are Unholy Insugency, Feral Amagalmation, Fly of Beezlebub and Scourge of The Universe.
    I'll join November Creation Competition, I will not be able to do it quicker xD
    Some days until the next creation competition...Now I have to gotta go fast!
    I feel the Spotlight, I see their eyes, they lit a fire just to burn me alive! Dang, I love "This Light I hold" from Memphis May Fire.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom