Star and Moon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me: I wonder what kind of old stuff I wrote on my profile page- OH MY GOD WHY DID I WRITE THAT WHAT WAS I THINKING?
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    it's funny, two years ago I wrote a post about how all my old profile posts were cringey, but then all the most cringiest posts I've been deleting were posted after that. Are humans just perpetually doomed to think everything they've done in the past is cringey?
    Stardust Guardian
    Stardust Guardian
    my old posts are cringey as well. just look at em'
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Scroll back far enough on anyone's profile and you are bound to find some cringy and weird stuff.
    Well I'm back for a little while, I guess. Mostly because The Island has become a thing again.
    Reactions: Droid15.24.3 and RK
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    Honestly The Island roleplay is the only reason I stayed here for so long, and it's the only reason I'm back. :p
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    I was 17 when I started playing TI, I'll be 23 next month. Man, time flies!
    So I finally beat The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. It's pretty good but I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
    So the SNES Classic is real. It's cool and all but it has a disappointing lack of Fire Emblem.
    Reactions: Myu
    Myu
    Myu
    Hopefully we'll be getting a Jugdral remake soon.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    I still really want to play Mystery of the Emblem.
    A limited edition copy of Hyper Light Drifter came out the same day our PS4 arrived. Clearly fate intended me to have this.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    It comes with a retro-style instruction manuel and a fold out map of the game's world. I need it.
    Starting a new game in Terraria for the first time since before version 1.3 launched. Wish me luck!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Don't die.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    I'm sure that's going to happen a lot.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Damn it! I told you not to die and here you go saying that you'll be doing it a bunch of times. That's the exact opposite of what I told you to do!
    I met with my real-life DnD group today for character building. Next week we start our campaign. I can't wait!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom