1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Blockaroz

1. Myu
    Myu
    how petty.
    Sep 2, 2017
  2. Arpiter
    Arpiter
    It's probably going to be less toxic now
    Sep 2, 2017
  3. Valkyrie Valhalla
    Sep 2, 2017
  4. Myu
    Myu
    literally because one person made a status about roblox and minecraft. how low can ya go?
    Sep 2, 2017
  5. fireman7100
    fireman7100
    See ya later :)
    Sep 2, 2017
  6. ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    People can have differing opinions and you don't necessarily need to agree with them. But that doesn't mean that you have to generalize the entire website if it only happens in one corner of the domain.
    Sep 2, 2017
  7. MountainDrew
    MountainDrew
    Don't feel bad at all for leaving this place. I left as well and I'm feeling much better about myself.
    Sep 2, 2017
  8. Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    The fact that Blockaroz just liked MountainDrew's post proves for a fact that he is needy enough to actually get back on the forum to see what people are saying, likely expecting people to beg him to come back.

Yeah, that didn't happen. Feel free to leave for real this time.
    Sep 2, 2017
  9. Zach_
    Zach_
    bye
    Sep 2, 2017
  10. Valkyrie Valhalla
    Valkyrie Valhalla
    >leaves forums because it's "toxic and boring"
    >still in the calamity discord

[​IMG]
    Sep 2, 2017
  11. ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Oi, we need not jump to conclusions Horus. Usually one should wait a day before declaring another's intentions as fraudulent. Not like I'm disagreeing, it's just that it takes people time to leave.
    Sep 2, 2017
  12. Huggles
    Huggles
    Wow so much hate. I guess we found the toxic people. Bye block o/ You'll enjoy life a lot more once you start not caring about the forums lol
    Sep 2, 2017
  13. Myu
    Myu
    not hating. i didnt outright insult blockaroz. i was just questioning him, i suppose.
    Sep 2, 2017
  14. ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    We have a reason to hate. If this were for any better reason or if he rightly justified himself maybe this thread wouldn't have gone to hell.
    Sep 2, 2017
  15. Myu
    Myu
    he was just being a little petty. leaving the forums because of one person is a rather foolish thing to do.
    Sep 2, 2017
  16. Huggles
    Huggles
    Lol he doesn't need to justify himself to random people like you. Entitled much? I mean sure it might be petty and you're excused but other people lol. Anyways gonna stop replying to this. whats done is done.
    Sep 2, 2017
  17. Myu
    Myu
    i am a bit of an entitled narcissist. but this is the internet. expect people to state their opinion.
    Sep 2, 2017
  18. Valkyrie Valhalla
    Valkyrie Valhalla
    Hold up, why are you acting like he's on a higher moral plane or something? He literally insulted a community of 70,000 people and left it because of a couple people?

And he's calling this place "boring and toxic" even though he's still on the Calamity Discord? Which is a discord so bad that even the mod creator left it?

AND you're calling us toxic?
    Sep 2, 2017
  19. MountainDrew
    MountainDrew
    I mean, I honestly thought this place was better than the calamity discord before certain mods and admins went ape:red:. The discord doesn't have feelings, it doesn't dictate what people do, don't blame the discord, blame people for ruining it.

Only a select few people on these forums legitimately disgust me, everyone else is fine. But those few people that disgust me are just too overbearing for me to stay here.
    Sep 2, 2017
  20. MountainDrew
    MountainDrew
    Those few people have also been slowly driving me out of this community entirely as well because they have gone unpunished long enough. The fact they get away with acting like obnoxious children with no consequences is frankly infuriating.
    Sep 2, 2017
  21. MountainDrew
    MountainDrew
    Sorry for the rambling, but if block has had enough then he's had enough I guess. Hope he's happy now.
    Sep 2, 2017
  22. DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Ya know, it does seem kinda toxic with this comment chain.
    Sep 3, 2017
  23. neoselket
    neoselket
    You can always report posts that you find rude, and the ignore option works great for, well, ignoring people.:)
    Sep 3, 2017
  24. Myu
    Myu
    the whole "report and move on" deal is quite stupid imo. and this dude isnt worth ignoring.
    reporting someone just because theyre being pathetic is well, pathetic.
    Sep 3, 2017