1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fireman7100

1. fireman7100
    fireman7100
    Most of them, not all of them. Console 1.3 is just around the corner guys! :)
    Sep 3, 2017
  2. ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    No, I think they're just tired of it being constantly delayed. It was announced for sometime this week, but again, they had to wait even longer. I'm pretty sure they can wait, but only for a tangible release date. Bad decision on Pipeworks to announce it that early on their part, should've waited until they had a singular, feasible date and not leave everybody in anticipation.
    Sep 3, 2017
  3. Criddle
    Criddle
    I don't think there was an announcement for it to be be released this week, unless I missed something.
    Sep 3, 2017
  4. ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    It was more of a non-publicized announcement
    Sep 3, 2017
  5. Criddle
    Criddle
    I wouldn't consider that an announcement of any sort, considering it was a mistake.
    Sep 3, 2017
  6. MegaMage314
    MegaMage314
    I can't really blame them for being tired of waiting, considering how long they've had to wait. At the same time though, it makes sense that it's taken so long, Pipeworks basiclly had to rebuild the entire game from the ground up.
    Sep 3, 2017
  7. ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Yeah. Like MegaMage said, we shouldn't blame them to much for being ecstatic for the release date. They've had to wait far longer than we have, with reassurance from the team doing little to help. Yes, it may not have been an announcement, but surely the marketing team had to have some remote idea when they decided to update the details on the store page, their intentions weren't spontaneous.
    Sep 3, 2017
  8. ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    It may not be their fault, even if it was accidental. But that doesn't mean the Console/Mobile community is to either. They've been through a lot more delays than we P.C. users have had since the initial release of 1.3 on our platform.
    Sep 3, 2017