LeGurdah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I indirectly found out there was a WoW character named Arthas. I have a modded boss character named Arthos. What the hell.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Now keep in mind, Arthos was created about a couple of months ago, and I had not even heard anything about the former.

I guess typing in random fantasy names can have hilarious results, am I right?
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I've also just realized that Arthas used a weapon called the Frostmourne.

Terraria had that. Until it got removed due to copyright concerns.

I think I struck some unintentional gold with coincidences here.
    I immediately regret waking up a t 1 2 : 0 0 o ' :redspin: i n g c l o c k .
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    And I can't believe that it's because the :red:ing internet was restarting on me for a long period of time.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Well...

"Good morning," everyone.
    I was thinking of making an item that's essentially a Worm Scarf and a Brain of Confusion mixed into one.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Hell, now that I say, I'm even thinking of making a crafting station that changes Corruption items into Crimson items and vice versa.
    Updated my mod thread (slightly!)
    Reactions: FlyKip
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I ended up wasting many valuable hours of my life just doing that, simply because the thread editor refused to cooperate with me.
    I've set one goal in stone -- create a prototype GMod animation that lasts for at least one minute, and that it be enough to satisfy me.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Thank god for the free version of LightWorks and the in-game mod Stop Motion Helper.

Seriously though, Sony Vegas can go eat a cake of blood and :red:s, if I'm required to pay more than an essential house bill's worth of money to even use it.
    There will be a new thread tomorrow detailing what's happened so far in my life. See ya on the flip side once I begin working on it!
    I can pretty much just walk out the door and leave this place.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    If I'm really unable to do anything Terraria-related, then I might as well not roam around here for a good while, possibly for about a year or two.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    ...Welp, hope you all have a fun time without me. I will still be available on other websites, still doing non-Terraria-related stuff.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Like Twitter, for example ;)
    I might have to uninstall Terraria for a long while because I can't even handle its frame rates being constantly destroyed.
    XoArK
    XoArK
    Do you own the game on any other versions besides PC?
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Eh... I am well aware of the fact that I own the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 version.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Also, this post might even imply that I'm likely to be less active here because of how much the game's failing to keep up with my PC.

I know I can play Terraria on said consoles, but I've got a few more big games to be making my goals with here.
    You will virtually never be able to guess what game this (avatar) character is from unless you're Japanese.
    Imagine if Ludwig the Accursed existed in reality here. Every helpless civilians would experience genuine fear in their hearts if he did.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You could say the same with just about any Souls or Bloodborne boss.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Though I feel that Ludwig gives off a realistic sense of terror (especially in the 1st phase,) more than any other bosses ever in the series as a whole (sans the final boss of the Old Hunter DLC and a very few occasional bosses.)

People might've been flinched or at it's best, afraid of most of these bosses. But Ludwig... he is a serious force that drains many men's bravery out of the gate.
    The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    A giant spooky horse man wants to kill you with a giant sword.
    I feel lifeless inside.
    Hypalaser
    Hypalaser
    Are you thinking about suicide? You must have done something someone liked. If you haven't, then your life matters. You must carry on.
    Hypalaser
    Hypalaser
    I have been reading your posts. Remember this poem?

Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Don't go into the darkness. Rage into the light. Or else the light will perish

As Shia LaBouf said once, Just Do It.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Its always a matter of feeling insignificant but always remember you can still do things even if they arent that big. I dont feel this way cause Im sure there are other who feel well about me and Im sure it would suck for them if I started acting selfish or not care anymore. I wish you luck in looking for something that makes you feel alive again.
    (TF2) To demonstrate how good my internet is with this one-man server, take a look for yaself.
    T3WN7Qf.png
    Reactions: OptiPri
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Wierd shading?You sure that wasn't you messing with the console?
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    In case you couldn't get it, look at what the Medic's holding on the right side... That is, if you can see anything that he's holding on the right side.
    There's a pretty good reason why one of my nicknames should be "the Man who doesn't understand the definition of giving up."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom