Daimera
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• 3Vf7EWf.gif
    Some really bad trophies for the Starfall bosses. Should probably sprite the bosses first lol.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    ...but I'm not comfortable enough with the Terraria style to sprite bosses that are just that huge.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    This actually looks really good! What makes you think they're bad?
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Mostly just not understanding how colors work in Terraria's style. I approach any art that I don't fully understand with extra self-criticism, since I know that if I don't know what I'm doing, people who do will be able to see all the problems with it.
    Finally home. Was fun but sadly the whole reason I went was lost because I guess not many people from the Terraria community go to PAX.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Also, the Night's Edge prop has been pretty badly damaged over the course of the trip and much of it can't be readily repaired without stripping and repainting the whole thing... upside is, I got inspiration from the convention to perhaps start a new project...
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    people at pax only go there because they like card games and they want card pax for free
    haha
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    As successful as Terraria's been, I have yet to find a single person offline who knows of it.. (well, aside the friend who got me into it). I wish I was there, your props look fantastic! That cloud in a bottle.. :p Love it.
    Fantastic, the shirts came out on a sliding scale from Not Terribly Great to Absolutely Atrocious.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    RedBubble's shirt mockups displaying full .png fades on dark backgrounds is 100% false advertising. Good job. Now I know what not to do...
    V5xdbot.png
    I usually have a hard time visualizing the Pwnhammer from its sprite, so I decided to fix that
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Could see the Paladins from the Dungeon Swinging that around. Partly because they're already tossing hammers around, namely at your face usually.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Well, considering the Paladins are essentially Hallow warriors, and this is the inaugural Hallow-style weapon, it'd make sense for there to be a parallel, and I'm glad I got that across! Thanks!
    I0wa1lL.png
    A quick Mothron to "celebrate" tomorrow's eclipse.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Because I certainly am not going to go risk my neck to go watch it. Oregon's a madhouse right now.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Amazing art as always!

I went out to see it, it was spectacular! :dryadgrin:
    Daimera
    Daimera
    I didn't go to a place with a 100% coverage, but it was cool watching how the eclipse affected shadows, and to see shadow bands on the ground. And to walk around my neighborhood blasting the Terraria Eclipse theme from my phone and freaking out my coworkers with it, hahaha.
    Sometimes I wonder if anyone would genuinely miss my art thread if I deleted it.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Also, I forgot, that I wanted to apologize for misunderstanding what you meant. I've seen more than enough depressed people here in TCF that feel that they aren't "important enough" or anything and they end up quitting TCF or something... my apologies for assuming you were one such person. Not that there's anything 'wrong' with such, it just tends to happen often here for some odd reason.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    I literally moved to Tumblr from DeviantArt (account's still there, though, I keep it up for archiving), so that should illustrate how much of a hellhole DeviantArt is, or at least, how it was for me during the latter part of the 10 or so years I was active there before I finally decided to call it quits.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Oh, I see. I didn't know that it was so bad there, as I rarely go there myself as mentioned previously. *nods* Well, at any rate, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide upon doing, though I feel that the loss of an artist is never good for the community regardless of how popular/not popular they were.
    I think it'd be neat if summoned attack minions besides the Stardust Guardian could be dyed based on the non-combat pet dye slot.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Would allow a visual tell for roleplayers who want their summoners to craft their constructs out of metal/nanites/slime/sand/light/shadow/etc. Probably already has been suggested, lol.
    Hey Slushblock
    Reactions: Daimera
    Daimera
    Daimera
    yo
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    It's a nice reference to your tumblr account, I can say that.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    I figured it was more topical than a blank icon and less disrespectful than the tombstone considering things that have been happening.
    Well, dang. I'm seeing all the people I once knew leave without a trace.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Wouldn't say without a trace. I'm dead, but still here.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Something sounds inaccurate here.
    But glad to see you still around occasionally.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom